What would you change if you could?

/ What would you change if you could? #51  
I have a TC18, and I would change the location of the headlight switch. When I'm driving with the lights on and I turn around to see where I'm backing up, my knee turns off the lights!

Also, I'd put on a bigger tool box, big enough to put a chain in!

And of course, a cupholder (can't forget that one)

/ What would you change if you could? #52  
Most of the things I would mention about my tractor JD 4200, have been fixed on the newer JD 4000 TEN SERIES TRACTORS.

1. PTO ON AND OFF AS A BUTTON, instead of a lever

2. MORE POWER FOR THE "C" RANGE (TRANSPORT), because you will be driving along and come to a slight grade and the machine really bogs down. This has been fixed somewhat with "Loadmatch" on the Newer JD Machines.

3. THE ABILITY TO TURN ON MID MOUNT PTO, WITHOUT HAVING TO HAVE THE REAR PTO TURNING ALSO. This is one feature I miss, that my older JD 855 used to have.

4. AUXILLARY "Cigarette Lighter/Power Outlets" Which I have coming in my new Jodale-Perry Cab.

5. MORE WORK LIGHTS FRONT/REAR, which will be on the New Jodale-Perry Cab also.

6 Sometimes I wish it would be nice to have a way to have a swivel seat, a seat that turns 30 Degrees with leg room, so when I'm snowblowing with the rear, it would be more comfortable. I realize this is almost impossible with a CTU because the fenders are located immediatly on both sides of the seat.

Some other things that would be nice too: TurboBoost, A Tractor that talks. Ability to do 300MPH with Super Pursuit Mode. An indestructible molecular bonded shell. I used to watch to many programs of Knight Rider I guess.. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ What would you change if you could? #53  
The midsize TC's have a seat that will swivel. Not sure how much though.

/ What would you change if you could? #54  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">(
JD 4200 HST

I'd like easier battery access with the grille guard. As it stands I have to lower the grille guard, raise the hood and drop the grille just to get to the battery to jump or charge it. It seems there ought to be an easier way.

How about installing a 12V + and - remote that just needs to be clamped on to, say #4 cu that you can put charger clamps or jumper cables on?????