What you all use for tomato cages?

/ What you all use for tomato cages? #31  
Do you have the source where you got your plastic?
A couple years ago I asked a neighbor of mine (who used to run a nursery), and he recommended this place.

/ What you all use for tomato cages? #32  
Sourced the film, channel and wiggle wire from amazon.
Shopped a lot of other suppliers as well, the biggest challenge is finding a supplier that has the size you need. The amount needed for a small greenhouse is hard to find, if you want to cover a house 200' long and 50' wide, that's easy to find. And really expensive! The sheet I bought was 24'X 44'. About $190 delivered, probably way more now. It is 6 mil and rated for 4 years. It's 6 years old now and the only holes in it are ones I did, it's still strong and pliable.

/ What you all use for tomato cages? #33  
A couple years ago I asked a neighbor of mine (who used to run a nursery), and he recommended this place.
Farmtek is a good place. Another is Growers Supply. Greenhouse Films - Growers Supply

I have an account at Griffins,Griffin Greenhouse Supplies | Wholesale Nursery & Garden Supplies where my father got all of his supplies; but the prices are way too high even though I could save shipping by going to one of their branch stores, which is only 30 miles from my mother's house.

My father gave me his last hoop house years ago, along with enough plastic to cover it. It was 40 feet but I put up a 20 foot section instead, using half of the plastic. Last fall when it got worn I took out the second piece to put on; only to discover that the mice had destroyed it.