What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ?

/ What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ? #11  
   / What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ? #12  
Maybe don't mow so often? :ROFLMAO:

/ What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ?
The NH unit looks nice but I’d guess my 72” Zero would be faster the way I mow long stretches, turning around & mowing back.
I don’t mow in circles unless grass gets so high that I have too so mower isn’t cutting processed clippings

My old tractor mowing days took way too much time turning around after each pass.

I wasn’t saving any time at all back when I used the 110 inch RFM

/ What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ? #14  
My "front yard" is about 15-18 acres. I mow that over two days most of the time but that's only about 6-7 hours of seat time. I'm old so I quit at lunch time. :D The only time I "turn around" is up in the scrub and trees or when I back into the corners. I typically cut the borders first with 3-4 widths then make all forward cuts in a large stadium shape or obround moving over as I go across the mostly open areas. I'm only overlapping the ends or what I cut as borders. And I'm cutting as fast as the cutter(s) let me. That's typically 3rd gear low in the Ford (almost 4 mph).

Up around the house and building takes about 1-2 hours on the ZTR. And that includes some walking time with a trimmer.

/ What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ? #15  
The NH unit looks nice but I’d guess my 72” Zero would be faster the way I mow long stretches, turning around & mowing back.
I don’t mow in circles unless grass gets so high that I have too so mower isn’t cutting processed clippings

My old tractor mowing days took way too much time turning around after each pass.

I wasn’t saving any time at all back when I used the 110 inch RFM
It is hard to beat a 72 inch ZT mower especially when you have trees and buildings. I had a 15 foot batwing for the tractor and it was good on open areas but gave it up and now only use 72 inch 31 hp diesel ZT as it is fast and easy to get around trees and buildings. Saves on trimming

My "front yard" is about 15-18 acres. I mow that over two days most of the time but that's only about 6-7 hours of seat time. I'm old so I quit at lunch time. :D

You sound like me mowing so much grass lol

I’m old & also quit for lunch but have to go back at it afterwards.

It is hard to beat a 72 inch ZT mower especially when you have trees and buildings. I had a 15 foot batwing for the tractor and it was good on open areas but gave it up and now only use 72 inch 31 hp diesel ZT as it is fast and easy to get around trees and buildings …
I totally agree (y)

I mow my open field with a Bush Hog 2815 Batwing Cutter every 3-4wks but 8-9hrs on ZD1511-72 weekly.

WHEN I can get my wife on the second Zero : we can really cover some ground tag teaming with two 72 inch zeros

Maybe don't mow so often? :ROFLMAO:
A chicken farmer can’t let grass get high or rats will take over :cry:

I use to let my in-laws cut my field for hay but I got infested with rats.

They ate all the insulation out from under the hood of my wife’s Jeep setting on the carport.

So now I mow it all & the coyotes & hawks keeps the rats away (y)

I mowed half of my farm yesterday riding the 4cyl Turbo Zero 4.5hrs :oops: Non Stop

I just like 4 more hours lol + a 3hr ride on JD 5115M with 15ft batwing