What's happened to Shield Arc

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #71  
Post #35 last January I reported on him after a visit to his shop. I have been remiss in mot going to see him again. I will try and get by there again soon. He is a great guy. I need to talk to him anyway about the TIG attachment I just got at the auction.

Ron

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #72  
I'd love to hear an update on his problem neighbor saga that was going on for years. Hope he's doing well.

Rob

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #73  
Post #35 last January I reported on him after a visit to his shop. I have been remiss in mot going to see him again. I will try and get by there again soon. He is a great guy. I need to talk to him anyway about the TIG attachment I just got at the auction.

Ron
Thank you for offering to do that. Curious how he is doing.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc
Have to wonder who P'd him off. I hope it wasn't me. He was such a great contributor.

Silvic's comment #4 and Shield Arc's reply at the bottom of comment #11, of this thread, have had me curious as to who tried to pick fights with him since those comments were made.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #75  
Silvic's comment #4 and Shield Arc's reply at the bottom of comment #11, of this thread, have had me curious as to who tried to pick fights with him since those comments were made.

I guess I've really never noticed any in fighting on here. Not really much arguing either. I thought that was reserved for the Welding Web.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #76  

Not worth going into. Just brings up animosity.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #77  
Has anyone heard from Shield Arc? The latest comment I've found from him was made at the end of June. He hasn't responded to my PM, either.

Probably like Henro, got tired of the constant BS level and stupidity this forum is rampant with. Henro posts on another forum I frequent but not here. I understand fully. I took a multi year hiatus myself and came back to a 'nothing changed but the user name' forum. Thunk I need to close out and take another multi year vacation. Maybe then it will change but I doubt it. probably get worse.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #78  
Henro was recently posting here. We had a conversation regarding divining rods over beer mugs. :drink:

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #79  
Henro was recently posting here. We had a conversation regarding divining rods over beer mugs. :drink:

Wasn't aware he did. He's a personal friend of mine, know him and his wife. You'll find him more on OTT because like me, his tractors are orange.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #80  
That was on the 16th. He was discussing diff locks on the 17th, so been a couple weeks.