What's happened to Shield Arc

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #161  
Is this better?

06a070905a79d635f4ac2239121d72bc.jpeg

Ode to Shield Arc

/ What's happened to Shield Arc
Dragoneggs,
I was about to tell you there was no need to hunt for the high res version when I saw you'd already put one up. The picture was better and you're a good nest of eggs, my friend.
Stuck

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #163  
OK, here is the story. I finally caught Shield-Arc (Carl) at home today. He is still alive but is not in very good physical shape. Also his wife recently had a series of 19 strokes which have left her an invalid and he is caring for her the best, with help, he is able. His old pile driving accident has come home to roost badly. He cannot raise his arms above his midsection and fingers cannot manipulate the keyboard any more. he has to give up on both forums. His shop time is now almost nil except he is teaching his grandson to weld. He sends his best wishes to all and keep him in your hearts and prayers.

Overall he does not look good. He has lost a lot weight and walks haltingly. God bless and keep him. He is 10 years younger than me so at 85 I may not be far behind him. My old pipefitter days are coming home to roost with a vengeance with spinal problems, if my cardiologist allows, I am facing two back surgeries.

Ron

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #164  
Thank you for following up with him. God bless him.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #166  
Wonderful of you to follow up... can't hurt knowing people care...

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #167  
OK, here is the story. I finally caught Shield-Arc (Carl) at home today. He is still alive but is not in very good physical shape. Also his wife recently had a series of 19 strokes which have left her an invalid and he is caring for her the best, with help, he is able. His old pile driving accident has come home to roost badly. He cannot raise his arms above his midsection and fingers cannot manipulate the keyboard any more. he has to give up on both forums. His shop time is now almost nil except he is teaching his grandson to weld. He sends his best wishes to all and keep him in your hearts and prayers.

Overall he does not look good. He has lost a lot weight and walks haltingly. God bless and keep him. He is 10 years younger than me so at 85 I may not be far behind him. My old pipefitter days are coming home to roost with a vengeance with spinal problems, if my cardiologist allows, I am facing two back surgeries.

Ron

Thanks for the update and prayers for you as well as SA.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #169  
Aww, man I'm sorry to hear that. Carl is a good egg and it really stinks to hear he and his wife are having so many health problems. I guess time catches up with us all, but that sounds really rough to deal with.