What's happened to Shield Arc

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #211  
So sorry to hear this. He lived in the same county and at one time I hoped when I retired I could have him school me in his art of welding. RIP Shield Arc.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #212  
I certainly enjoyed reading and learning from his posts. May Carl rest in peace.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #214  
RIP. :(

/ What's happened to Shield Arc
Thanks for letting us know. Is his wife still living? I believe someone said he was taking care of her.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #216  
I was lucky to have met him a couple of times. When I bought my MIG, he said bring it over... I did, and learned so much from him hands on.

I was a bit intimidated at first under his watchful eyes but he made me feel good about learning by trying and testing.

I'll never forget you, Carl. R.I.P.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #218  
A valuable source of information has been lost. Anyone who has been here for long enough knew he would always offer advice. I don't think I have ever seen him attack another poster or retaliate if attacked. This forum will miss him. To those who personally knew him, his family, and friends I offer my sympathy at the loss of a good man.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #219  
Heartfelt condolences. Amazing mentors are rarely fine folks.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #220  
I know that the internet isn't the best way to meet people, but Carl was a great guy not only for his helpfulness every where he was on the internet, but for his service to our infrastructure of this country.