What's Up With Titan these days???

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #1  

MadJack

Silver Member
Tractor
86 Ford 2110 4x4
I ordered a skidsteer plate from Titan 5 days ago, with a 4 day delivery schedule. Fives days later they haven't even shipped it.
Apparently this is a huge problem for a while now from reading the hundreds of complaints on their fb page.

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #3  
When I ordered a stump bucket from Titan (palletforks.com) I looked around and realized they were on Amazon as a seller. The prices were more or less the same as on the site, but many of the goods were Prime. I had the stump bucket in a couple days and I believe it would have been covered under prime delivery and if it was garbage should have also been covered under the returns. Not sure how it would work out in reality as I didn't need to try it.

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #4  
When I ordered a stump bucket from Titan (palletforks.com) I looked around and realized they were on Amazon as a seller. The prices were more or less the same as on the site, but many of the goods were Prime. I had the stump bucket in a couple days and I believe it would have been covered under prime delivery and if it was garbage should have also been covered under the returns. Not sure how it would work out in reality as I didn't need to try it.
Probably even cheaper if you order them directly from China yourself.

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #5  
Probably even cheaper if you order them directly from China yourself.
What's your problem? People can buy wherever they wish. I have bought both expensive crap and cheap gems in my life.
Hope you find that made in the USA 30-50hp compact tractor :p

Titans shipper seems to be falling behind. I'm waiting a week on the forkless fork grapple. Great price for an occasional use attachment.
Not like I'm trying to hire out or make a living with my Titan attachments. I'm not hard on stuff and they work.
Slow delivery - What do you expect with free shipping? Right.

Last edited:
   / What's Up With Titan these days??? #6  
What's your problem? People can buy wherever they wish. I have bought both expensive crap and cheap gems in my life.
Hope you find that made in the USA 30-50hp compact tractor :p

Titans shipper seems to be falling behind. I'm waiting a week on the forkless fork grapple. Great price for an occasional use attachment.
Not like I'm trying to hire out or make a living with my Titan attachments. I'm not hard on stuff and they work.
Slow delivery - What do you expect with free shipping? Right.
I made my first order from Titan last night on the post puller they sell. It is already on its way to be delivered on Monday (supposedly). Didn't see this post until today so I was a little concerned I would be another victim. I'll see what I get but for the money and what it looks like in the pics I'm hoping it will be fine for my use. I looked around and actually thought their design was one of the better ones especially at their price point. I'll update next week when/if I get the implement.

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #7  
I just took delivery this evening of Titan pallet fork grapple - minus the forks. I have a pr of forks laying about. Looks well made. I caught a sale - the price was the best I could find... I have their skeleton rock bucket and receiver hitch attachment too

Attachments

• Capture 8.JPG
    Capture 8.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Pallet fork grapple.JPG
    Pallet fork grapple.JPG
    491.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
   / What's Up With Titan these days??? #8  
I made my first order from Titan last night on the post puller they sell. It is already on its way to be delivered on Monday (supposedly). Didn't see this post until today so I was a little concerned I would be another victim. I'll see what I get but for the money and what it looks like in the pics I'm hoping it will be fine for my use. I looked around and actually thought their design was one of the better ones especially at their price point. I'll update next week when/if I get the implement.
I got my post puller last week.. still haven’t had a chance to try it…. The weather hasn’t cooperated!

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #10  
As an alternative, go to a dealer and look at HLA, Worksaver or Kivel. Most of their stuff is US or Canada made and lasts longer.