What's Your Favorite Sandwich...???

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #232  
I love those also; however, I do like a smoked sliced brisket and a good corned beef equally as well.
Edible brisket only exists in Texas,, and Oklahoma,, (maybe somewhere else out west??)

I have had San Antonio brisket,, nothing like that exists on the east coast,, as far as I know.

Some imitations exist,, but, not worth spending money on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #233  
Edible brisket only exists in Texas,, and Oklahoma,, (maybe somewhere else out west??)

I have had San Antonio brisket,, nothing like that exists on the east coast,, as far as I know.

There is a frozen brisket we buy at Sam's, called Sadler's. It's excellent, and reasonably priced. I prefer something right off the smoker, but this stuff is great, and never tough.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #234  

I bought one from a grocery store. Not a good choice. We have a meat market here and should have bought it there.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #235  
Was exchanging message with the widow lady across the river and the subject of sandwiches came up...I really miss many of the deli and specialty shop sandwiches I grew up being able to get and the isolation of the virus crap has only made some of the food memory cravings intensify...

Up here in the mountains of N.E. GA...the best sandwiches are (IMO) BBQ and made with "outside meat"...(if you ask for it and they don't acknowledge it...find another BBQ joint!)...

Being from the coast of W. central FL...I really miss fresh Grouper sandwiches...and just as much the authentic Cuban sandwiches along with the Greek Gyros (pronounced 'yhearoh')...

My go to at home or a greasy spoon is a grilled cheese with bacon and tomato...

In many cases the roll or the bread makes a big difference in how well a sandwich tastes...

Sandwich tip of the day...grow sprouts and use in place of lettuce etc...much better flavor and healthy...

bone appetit
Eith a hot corn beef on rye, of Pastrami hot on rye, but it must be tender and moist which is rare. Usually tough and dry.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #236  
I bought one from a grocery store. Not a good choice. We have a meat market here and should have bought it there.
Was it cooked, or did you cook it?

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #237  
Hot pastrami & swiss on light rye (as long as there is fat in the pastrami), good cuban sandwich (40 years+) since I had a really good one, hot italian sausage with grilled onions/peppers cheese & sauce. Real philly cheese steak. bbq brisket from the point, anything meaty with bacon & cheese.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #238  
Real philly cheese steak.
I USED to enjoy the Philly cheese steak sandwich,, until I found out what is used to make it,,
They use VELVEETA cheese,, not something I prefer to eat.

I had a cheese steak at a local new place,, they used swiss cheese, and ribeye steak.
I will go back for that,, again.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #239  
I USED to enjoy the Philly cheese steak sandwich,, until I found out what is used to make it,,
They use VELVEETA cheese,, not something I prefer to eat.

I had a cheese steak at a local new place,, they used swiss cheese, and ribeye steak.
I will go back for that,, again.
If you get a cheese steak from Pat's or Geno's in Philly they put Cheese Wiz on them. You have to ask for other cheese. I prefer Pat's but there is always an argument who has the best cheese steak sandwich in Philly. My wife grew up 6 blocks from Pat's and Geno's, she likes Pat's better also. I always grab one on the way to the Eagles game. Yes they let you take them into the stadium.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #240  
You’re gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese and livin in a van down by the river!