Wheel spacer success!

/ Wheel spacer success! #1  

Dougeye

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra eMax 20s, Takeuchi TB210R
It doesn't snow that often here, usually only once or twice a year, lasts maybe a week or so at a time. But when it does, it's the heavy wet kind, and there are a lot of people who don't have equipment or are older or otherwise not prepared to deal with it. So I decided to set up my Mahindra eMax 20S, thinking I will not only be able to easily and quickly dig out my own place, but I can probably make some nickels off the neighbors.

The front end loader of course, a rear blade, and chains all round. That was my list, and the last bit came together with the delivery of spacers for the rear wheels. Fronts have plenty of room for the chains, but there was very little clearance for the rears, so after a lot of searching, I ordered these:

Dialyn Billet Wheel Adapter - 77349

Bolt pattern is 5 x 139.7mm, or 5 x 5". Thickness 2".

They are very nicely machined and finished, no burrs, they are smooth and chamfered, well done. No evidence on the web site or on the packaging about where they were made.

And the best part: they fit, perfectly. Yup, I was a bit surprised, but there you go...

62984032999__1508E51B-11DE-4D2B-B0A5-279B16BAF4CC.jpg62984027910__D17FC92E-D6FE-4BB9-AD5B-9A399A33B69C.jpg62984029849__6493B740-EF53-488D-8909-80EA1F3BAA56.jpg

From the back, the right side is on, the left not:
62984263181__3BC4AA40-2F23-47CC-AF3B-ABC8759A7855.jpg

Top view, right with spacer, left without:
IMG_0103.jpgIMG_0102.jpg

I'll be ready.....

/ Wheel spacer success! #2  
your rims are not reversible?

/ Wheel spacer success! #4  
It doesn't snow that often here, usually only once or twice a year, lasts maybe a week or so at a time. But when it does, it's the heavy wet kind, and there are a lot of people who don't have equipment or are older or otherwise not prepared to deal with it. So I decided to set up my Mahindra eMax 20S, thinking I will not only be able to easily and quickly dig out my own place, but I can probably make some nickels off the neighbors.

The front end loader of course, a rear blade, and chains all round. That was my list, and the last bit came together with the delivery of spacers for the rear wheels. Fronts have plenty of room for the chains, but there was very little clearance for the rears, so after a lot of searching, I ordered these:

Dialyn Billet Wheel Adapter - 77349

Bolt pattern is 5 x 139.7mm, or 5 x 5". Thickness 2".

They are very nicely machined and finished, no burrs, they are smooth and chamfered, well done. No evidence on the web site or on the packaging about where they were made.

And the best part: they fit, perfectly. Yup, I was a bit surprised, but there you go...

View attachment 679969View attachment 679970View attachment 679971

From the back, the right side is on, the left not:
View attachment 679972

Top view, right with spacer, left without:
View attachment 679973View attachment 679974

I'll be ready.....

Are spacers hub centric the space between flange and spacer bother me... Appears to me the space is not full seated against flange, hope I am wrong...

View attachment 679971

Dale

/ Wheel spacer success! #5  
Thanks for link, I email asked for a quote as my CUT is narrow and tippy!
AND in Canada to boot as well as not far.

/ Wheel spacer success!
Are spacers hub centric the space between flange and spacer bother me... Appears to me the space is not full seated against flange, hope I am wrong...

View attachment 679971

Dale

The spacers were machined with a chamfer to accommodate a narrow range of hub diameters, so they are not precisely hub centric. But the dark bit in the photo is not a space, and the spacers and hubs are snug. I was very careful doing the installation. I do appreciate you having noted this.

/ Wheel spacer success! #7  
The spacers were machined with a chamfer to accommodate a narrow range of hub diameters, so they are not precisely hub centric. But the dark bit in the photo is not a space, and the spacers and hubs are snug. I was very careful doing the installation. I do appreciate you having noted this.

Cool..... As some people are not as astute when installing some items...

Dale

/ Wheel spacer success! #8  
BX wheels are not hub centric. They are lug centric.

The spacers for jeeps that work on the BXs are hubcentric. You could stack them for greater width if you wanted to. Since BX wheels are lugcentric, there is no problem using them.

I put some of those on my BX2200, but only 1.25 inch ones, as I have a MMM. I bought 2 inch ones as a gift for my son in law, who bought a new BX23S a few months ago. I checked both, and being hubcentric, they fit together well, regardless of thickness. We have both been using them for months now, no problems.

They were a good value. Each pair was under $50 delivered. AND good quality too, with all needed hardware supplied.

No worry using the spacers on the BX, since the design is not hubcentric.

Wish I could find something similar for my B2910...