WHEEL SPACERS

/ WHEEL SPACERS #1  

spitter

Platinum Member
Tractor
simplicity legacy tc29d,Tc45d,Cs 2520
i HAVE A TC 29D AND WAS WUNDERING ANY KNOW WHAT SIZE WHEEL SPACERS I SHOULD USE/? ALSO BUILDING A COUNTER WEIGHT BOX FOR LOADER WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I SHOOT FOR? THANKS:confused2:

/ WHEEL SPACERS #2  
Not enough info for people to give you good advice. What conditions are you working with, and using your tractor for? I made wheel spacers for myself, I have (and trust) the welding/fabrication skills, so it was a no-brainer. There are ones for sale, some advertised on this site. How wide do you want to go?

Fyi... All caps feels like yer yelling... take the time to punctuate, it goes a long way. Post back with more info, thoes who know will chime in, if given enough info.

/ WHEEL SPACERS #3  
I had 2" wide spacers made at a local machine shop for my previous tractor. I needed to moved them out to use chains on the tires in winter. You need to know your bolt spacing and numbers of bolts. Mine was 6 bolts on 6" centers. There are many places that sell tractor wheel spacers. Some are even on this site. motorsport-tech.com lists spacers for various tractors. At the time, no one made spacers for the tractor I had so I got a file (attached) from another member and had them made up. Of course mine required longer bolts so I had to buy bolts that were 2" longer than stock. I got grade 8 metric bolts at a local fastener store. Some spacers use the original bolts to attach the spacer to the axle and have studs with nuts to attach your wheel.

Tractordata list your rear lift at 1625 lb. Your TC29 is about the size of my Mahindra 2615. I made a rear ballast out of a plastic 55 gallon barrel (attached) and filled it 3/4 full of redi-mix. Estimat its between 850-950 Lbs and it worked well for me. My loader lift was about 1200 lb.

Attachments

• spacer.pdf
    257.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN1104 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1104 (Medium).JPG
    170 KB · Views: 88
  • tractor 005 [640x480].JPG
    tractor 005 [640x480].JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 164