When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live?

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #11  
Im mowin leaves now and probably will be till about Dec. when most of them will have fell.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #12  
In Maryland I start the first or second week of April and end mid November. I mulch leaves into December.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #13  
After a good hard frost the grass should stop growing, but then it's leaf mowing season.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #14  
Northern WV. I start sometime in April and end in November, probably once more as soon as it dries up a little will be the last time.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #15  
After the first snow...

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #16  
In Piedmont N.C. I normally have to mow every 7 days. In August, it's every 5 days or it takes over. In the last month, the cooler nights has slowed it down and mowing every 9 days last 3 times. I may be done now and I will be mowing leaves like the rest of us.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #17  
Late May til late October here in lakes region, NH.
Now it's time to clean up the leaves.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #18  
I just took the mowers off the tractors and am not putting them back on, if it needs cut the deer can have it.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #19  
Try to get the last mow in first part of June before it dries out and gets too dangerous to mow. Then no mowing through summer/fire season. We just got rain last week, but grass is still low but will be mowing brush wherever I can as the grass grows. The field can get soggy so probably no mow till early spring depending on how much rain we get. Field only gets mowed 2 or 3 times from March to June.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #20  
April-July here in drought stricken SW Oregon.