When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience.

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #11  
Hmmm --- a first - "we can not play the video in that browser, please try another browser". Can't play it in Safari.......

I had a similar problem with Chrome playing YouTube videos. Try to figure that one out. :confused3::laughing::laughing::laughing: Just went to a different browser for awhile. Eventually, after a few weeks, Chrome would again play YouTube videos. Go figure.

Later,
Dan

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #12  
... Smartest dog I've ever owned ...

Kevin

Was talking with a local rancher the other day. He had a Border Collie waiting in his ATV. Said he would never own another--he didn't want a dog smarter than he.

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #13  
My neighbor to the south - big rancher - has some type of border collie that rides everywhere on the back platform of his Polaris ATV. I can hear him coming - when he comes to visit - hear the engine on the ATV - hear his collie barking a welcome greeting.

I know his dog enjoys visiting me here - I always have a little snack for him.

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #14  
It’s less work this way. The dog has clearly trained the sheep to follow him.

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #15  
I had a similar problem with Chrome playing YouTube videos. Try to figure that one out. :confused3::laughing::laughing::laughing: Just went to a different browser for awhile. Eventually, after a few weeks, Chrome would again play YouTube videos. Go figure.

Later,
Dan

Chrome got jealous. :cool: