Where is Your Tractor Kept?

/ Where is Your Tractor Kept? #61  
Cinch Gopher Trap

But about 3 of these and a small digging tool (spade). I ride my property of all gophers as did another guy that I suggested this trap to that had about 20 gophers.

Just stake the trap down to the ground, otherwise another varmint might drag the entire trap with dead gopher into the woods (ask me how I know.)

Great, now what do you do for ground hogs?

/ Where is Your Tractor Kept? #62  
Garage kept, non-AC.

Same here, Sunlight kills all!

/ Where is Your Tractor Kept? #64  
Had to raise the door height to fit new, larger tractor.

IMG_20180420_162312624.jpgIMG_20180421_123337902.jpgIMG_20180426_120235346.jpgIMG_20180426_120235346.jpg

/ Where is Your Tractor Kept? #65  
All done now. Tractor sat safe inside through a nasty thunder storm only a couple hours after fabric was on.

Hopefully yours lasts longer than the two years mine did. The tarp on mine ripped end to end, just off center at the very top. This summer has been a very warm and dry one though, thinking that had to have played a role in it.

My power toys, well, and now kids power toys, are in the overflowing garage. Boat in tarp shed with ripped roof, and unfortunately, the snowblower and box blade outside on pallets.

/ Where is Your Tractor Kept? #66  
My four tractors are parked under a shade tree (live oak). I'd love to have them in a barn, but the building department is unreasonable and the property taxes are ferocious. If I put up a metal building myself I'm required to hire a certified bolt inspector ($100/hr) to measure torque on the bolts before the county will sign off on it!

Build it out of metal, with a floor attached and put wheels under it so it's a trailer rather than a permanent structure. Nobody says the wheels have to have sufficient clearance to actually roll. I've learned how to tell them to put it where the sun don't shine without being rude.