where to buy grease fittings?

/ where to buy grease fittings? #1  

NYCheese

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510se hst TLB
I searched, and found a thread with some info, that my ck3510 axle pivot grease fitting is a 1/8-28 bspt fitting. I went to Napa this afternoon, and took the broken one with me, they sold me a 1/8 that I'm pretty sure is NPT (the packaging is not clear). It does not fit, I can get about 1 thread started, but it's ever so slightly off. I'd really like to find one locally somewhere (dealer has none in stock), but I don't know where else to look. Tractor supply and autozone are similar to Napa, their packaging just says 1/8 taper, or 1/8 pipe. I'm assuming these are also NPT and not BSPT. Any other suggestions before I resort to Amazon? I live out in the sticks, so amazon shipping is usually 4-5 days at best.

/ where to buy grease fittings? #2  
I couldn稚 find any locally to me either, ordered some off eBay, was cheap and only a couple days. I doubt anyone local will have any.

/ where to buy grease fittings? #3  
They are available. It may take some searching to locate them. A bearing supply company is where I would start to find them locally.

/ where to buy grease fittings? #6  
I got a assorted package at tractor supply they also had a verity by where the PTO shafts are. Both metric and standard

/ where to buy grease fittings?
Thanks for the replies, sounds like I'm gonna be out of luck locally, gonna have to wait for shipping.

I don't think the tractor supply ones are correct. What I need isn't metric, it's British. It's a 1/8 size, just the threads are slightly different from the American version (NPT)

/ where to buy grease fittings? #8  
Thanks for the replies, sounds like I'm gonna be out of luck locally, gonna have to wait for shipping.

I don't think the tractor supply ones are correct. What I need isn't metric, it's British. It's a 1/8 size, just the threads are slightly different from the American version (NPT)

Go look at Mcmaster

McMaster-Carr

/ where to buy grease fittings?
Go look at Mcmaster

McMaster-Carr

Yeah, they have em, but it would still be monday or tuesday at the earliest before they get here. Was hoping to get some mowing done this weekend, since it's actually not raining here for a change. Thanks though, I may end up ordering from them anyway if I can't find anything locally tomorrow.

/ where to buy grease fittings? #10  
This has been discussed a bazillion times on TBN. Kioti uses their own 'special' zerks, and the dealers sell them. Try MIE, Michigan Iron & Equipment, they may have a quantity in stock- I can't say for sure but see what they have. You will NOT find metric or SAE zerks to fit. It HAS to be the special British zerk type...:confused3: