Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator?

/ Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator? #1  

MNBobcat

Platinum Member
Hi guys,

I'm in the market for a Honda EU3000iS generator. I tried pricegrabber and other online shopping searched without any luck. Thought maybe someone here and come across a good deal on one. If you happen to know who has a good price, please let me know!

Thanks!

/ Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator? #2  
I think Honda is pretty tight when it comes to internet dealers. I think you have to request a quote as they are not allowed to post prices. When I bought my Honda string trimmer I ended up buying local because the prices I got from dealers on the internet were no better than local. I think Honda also limits them on how much they can discount stuff. Just my personal opinion and I would like to know if you find out the same. I can say that a friend has the EU3000IS and it's a very nice generator and I love my trimmer.

/ Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator? #3  
When i bought my eu2000 i got prices from WiseSales.com and and mayberries.com - I dont remember which we bought from though - prices were almost identicl..

Brian

/ Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator? #4  
I have bought a couple of items from Alamia out of Colorado.They carry a lot of items not listed call and inquire.:)

/ Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator? #5  
   / Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator? #6  
I can suggest 2 places: M&M cycles (MI.) 866-520-5202; or East KY RV (KY, duh!) at 606-864-2598. Don't have the prices from them, but I know East KY shows a EU3000 for $1825 (+ shipping)...maybe that can provide some comparison.

/ Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator? #7  
just a thought that I have read on other forums that ppl have done..

Get 2 eu2000's if you can afford it.. Much lighter/easier to move two 50lb. generators around than one 134 lb one. Together they will give you more power than the eu3000. also if you dont need the full power you can only run one and save on gas..

just a thought
Brian

/ Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator? #8  
But the 2 EU 2000's are much louder together....

I bought my EU3000 at Northern Tool with a 10% off coupon, best deal I found. That is a heavy generator, shipping can be a price killer.

/ Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator? #9  
But the 2 EU 2000's are much louder together....

I bought my EU3000 at Northern Tool with a 10% off coupon, best deal I found. That is a heavy generator, shipping can be a price killer.

I hadnt thought of the 2x loudness.. Good point

Brian

/ Where to get best price on Honda EU3000iS generator? #10  
I found my like new EU3000i on Craigslist.. got a great deal and it runs like a top (after some Lucas fuel treatment to get rid of the surging)...