Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher?

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #81  
We run dishwashers when they get full, generally 3-4 days. No issues. Plastics, glass, whatever. My wife's grandmother's old glass and dishes don't go in the dishwasher, but they don't get washed by hand either, since we never use that stuff.

We also open the door a bit to help in drying which is easy and effective. Looking at new Bosch machines, I see some of them now have an automatic open-the-door function.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #82  
As I mentioned before, I usually start our Bosch when I go to bed at night. It runs for 2:13 ( don't know why it picked that, but that's what it does). When I unload it in the morning, about 6-7 hours later, everything on the bottom and the silverware is all nice and dry. Any glass or ceramic on the top is also dry. Plastic might have a few drops of water on it. The only thing that retains a lot of water is the sealing edges of plastic container lids. I just tap those out on a dishtowel.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #83  
With Booze prices high as they ae in Canada, I just hate to drink my Rum and Coke from a Cloudy, Nasty Looking Glass. And I get heck when the Lady Friend can't get the lids on the plastic containers cause they are all warped. I'm a believer in putting pots, pans and frying pans in the fridge to heat up leftovers later. Why make more stuff dirty and wash the pots and pans again twice?

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #84  
these are the best. 5) Best Hard Water Performance: Miele Dishwasher G6625 SCU CLST.
4) Best High-End Dishwasher: Bosch 800 Series SHPM88Z75N.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher?
We procrastinated and missed the sales back in May, and our dishwasher just kept getting worse, so we decided to get a new dishwasher for the 4th of July Weekend sales. We did not realize how limited the selection would be. Of the 2 dozen models on display, they only had 8 machines in stock. Fortunately, they had one Bosch 500 series in stock, so we felt lucky in being able to get it. We asked about upright freezers and they just laughed. They have not had an upright freezer in stock for 4 months. The small chest freezers sell out the day they get them. Last week, the sold all 5 that came in before noon.

I installed it and I was surprised at how heavy it was. Easily twice as heavy as the one I took out. '

It is so quiet that they put in a red LED light that shines on the floor when its running. You have to put your hand on it to know if it's working without the light. Even with the light on, we have been touching it to make sure it's working.

So far, the dishes are coming out super clean, and dry. Too early for a full recommendation, but for now, we really like it!!!

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-500-...-24-in-Actual-23-56-in-ENERGY-STAR/1001054156

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #86  
Good purchase. :thumbsup:

We have a lower end Bosch and I also frequently wonder if it's actually running because I can hardly hear it. I stand there and watch the little timer on the front to see if it changes. :laughing:

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #87  
For some reason, I was thinking about this thread earlier today. Thanks for updating us. Your model looks very similar to the model we have had for 6 or 7 years.

I think you will be very happy with your purchase.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #88  
That's the same model I bought over a year ago, does a fantastic job and super quiet, just make sure you keep the JetDry full and depending on what kind of water you have you might need to experiment with dish detergents.

We had a problem with some detergents leaving a white film on the dishes, so far we've had good luck with the Finish Powerball Max in 1 tablets.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #89  
My Whirlpool died at 16 months of age. So we are waiting on the GE that we had to order. Lowes had limited stock.
No freezers around here either.