Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher?

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #71  
We also bought Whirlpool from Costco ($200 off), easy install, works great, very quiet. It has that 3 drawer in the top so you can put utensils there, silverware can go in basket (either on door on in bottom rack) or in the top rack.. very flexible.. but most of all, it is very quiet.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #72  
While our LG washing machine has been excellent, our LG Microwave has not been. It is on its' 3rd magnetron in 10 months. It is now just over a year and is getting slower to cook meals as time goes on. A small frozen meal with some added veges takes at least 33 minutes now as opposed to 10 minutes when it was new.
It is the first appliance I have insurance on so I have 4 years left to find fault and they have to replace it. It will not be another LG.
Microwaves do not last in this household.
An Aldi one blew up (literally) just out of warranty followed by a Samsung that pooed itself just out of warranty and now this LG thing has been a PITA.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #73  
Running a dishwasher after dinner while relaxing in the close by dining or living room over conversation or quiet movie and not knowing it is running... is a Bosch.

For better drying... just open up the door a couple inches after it shuts off and it dries wonderfully and quite fast.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #74  
While our LG washing machine has been excellent, our LG Microwave has not been. It is on its' 3rd magnetron in 10 months. It is now just over a year and is getting slower to cook meals as time goes on. A small frozen meal with some added veges takes at least 33 minutes now as opposed to 10 minutes when it was new.
It is the first appliance I have insurance on so I have 4 years left to find fault and they have to replace it. It will not be another LG.
Microwaves do not last in this household.
An Aldi one blew up (literally) just out of warranty followed by a Samsung that pooed itself just out of warranty and now this LG thing has been a PITA.

Do you get a lot of power surges and brown outs? Try a whole home surge protector. Something unusual is going on...get your utility to hook up a data logger to see whats happening on your electrical supply.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #75  
We've had a Bosch since about 2000 here but rarely use it any more. Don't use enough dishes to fill it regularly, and if they sit for a long time, stuff gets so baked in place that even the Bosch will not take it off.

About the most quiet one made.

Ralph

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #76  
we like our miele
Miele G4228SCUCLST 24 Inch Full Console Dishwasher with AutoSensor, MultiComfort Area, Cutlery Tray, Comfort Basket Design, Clean Air Drying, 16 Place Setting Capacity, 5 Wash Programs, Delay Start, 46 dBA Silence Rating and ENERGY STAR(R) Rated

this one has the buttons on the front. and it only has a few options which is great. less electronics. the buttons are real, tactile buttons that have a nice solid click, not some psudo touchscreen thing. it does a great job washing and drying. much better than any other we have owned, including bosch, fisher and pykel, kitchenaid, GE we have had it over a year now, and it runs great. i pour some vinegar in it every so often to keep the deposits down from the water.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #77  
Funny. I open the door of my high end Miele to let the dishes dry, holding the door open with a small bunjie cord! That should have been included!

My problem too. During the week, not enough dishes to justify running the machine. If you only have a few, by the time you put them in and take them out, you might as well wash them in the sink. And yes, the hardened on food will not come off after a few days. And then there is all that stuff, like fancy glasses and plastic containers, that you can't put in there anyway.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #78  
Funny. I open the door of my high end Miele to let the dishes dry, holding the door open with a small bunjie cord! That should have been included!

My problem too. During the week, not enough dishes to justify running the machine. If you only have a few, by the time you put them in and take them out, you might as well wash them in the sink. And yes, the hardened on food will not come off after a few days. And then there is all that stuff, like fancy glasses and plastic containers, that you can't put in there anyway.
We go through lots of dishes and run a full load about every other day. The easy way to dry is to just open door a bit and to keep it from closing, pull the upper tray out to support it.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #79  

We wash glass and plastic in every load. No problems. Plastic and glass go on the top for us, although I do wash glass baking dishes on the bottom rack.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #80  
I'll never buy a Samsung product again. Long story.

I'm also in the market for a dishwasher. Everything I've read so far (on other sites, and now this) have said that Bosch is the way to go.