Which deere or is it dear

/ Which deere or is it dear #11  
My neighbor loves his 4052.

Ralph

/ Which deere or is it dear
I had a JD 3038e if you are wanting to play in the dirt I would suggest something else, the E series is weak when It comes to power. Had a 14ft aluminum Jon Boat, no motor on an aluminum trailer with 2 flat tires wanted it out of my backyard and over by my barn to be able to cut the grass. I used the pallet forks to try and pick up the Jon boat and trailer, couldn't pick it up 2inches off the ground. I got stuck going thru muddy drainage ditch, in past experiences I've used the FEL with my other tractors to help back myself out. The E series according to the local JD dealership has a safety release valve that if to much hydraulic pressure gets built up on the FEL it "breaks" or causes bucket to go "limp" and you have to rock the buckets joystick controls side to side to get it to lock back in, this is to keep from blowing a hydraulic hose per dealer.
Is so, What would you do with a hoe if you don't dig??? Seems like the loader would be for material handling. If I bought a back hoe, I would box myself in for mowing, tilling, plowing, etc. I got some banks at my new property that I'd like to shave back and put some retaining walls in. Will the 3025 and 3032 hand a 5. Ft brush hog or is there power issues like my mf 1531. Tell me more about the 2 series. Also any feed back on that tier 4 stuff. The dealer said when it goes into regen, run it at a high rpm for about 45 minutes. This would screw things up big time if you were involved in a project requiring low rpm. I can't understand why anybody would want a tractor like that.

/ Which deere or is it dear #13  
According to the JD dealer the 3038e is as small as he would go with a JD MX-5 hog, which is what I had. Maybe a lighter duty cutter like the LX5 would work if all you have is grass for the 3025 or the 32. The regen as with any tractor not just JD you need to rev up the rpms to burn off the soot in the canister. The LS I purchased 2 weeks ago the dealer told me when the regen light comes on go to about 2000 rpms until the regen is done but I can continue working as normal. He said running at low rpm during regen will not burn everything out of the canister thus down the road causing problems. Not sure what project would require low rpms? Better to run PTO for mowing at high rpm. In searching for a tractor I was really wanting one pre-emissions myself, but like diesel trucks the pre-emission tractors are going for some crazy prices so I decided to go new with a 6yr warranty. I was about to buy a 2007 Kubota 7040 from a farmer 30 min from home and he wanted $33,000 for the tractor with 1700 hrs on it. I got my LS for $34,700 new and have a 6 yr warranty and if I wanted the backhoe attachment for 3pt hitch I believe its $6,500 if i'm correct, this amount is in my head for some reason. I've priced so many tractors and equipment the last 2 months.