Which one??

/ Which one?? #11  
Happy to give feedback, /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif but I'll be the first to admit I'm not an expert. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Hopefully some other folks here will confirm/refute my "gut". Anyone??? Anyone???

/ Which one?? #12  
i have a 3054 and i will say it is and honest 30 horsepower it never stops trying though it is light and will spin. actullay more than spin, i think it is trying to eat its way back to korea.

/ Which one?? #13  
I also am in the mountains of WNC. Had my LK3054 delivered last monday. Haven't had much play time ( 5 or 6 hrs ) but so far I am very pleased with it./w3tcompact/icons/love.gif I have an fel, rear blade, all four tires are loaded and I added a couple hundred extra lbs to the rear also. If you run it up against something that is a little much for it, it will spin the tires even with the extra weight. Although it doesn't bogg the engine down. The first thing that I learned, the hard way, ( all of the excitement of a new toy I guess ) When you start it up, Take the key out and put in in your pocket. It will be buried under the dirt before you know it./w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif If you forget, you can start it with a screwdriver. I just hope that it quits raining on my days off soon so I can get more seat time. Good luck in your search.
Bill

Attachments

• 42-126060-Kioti-5.JPG
    42-126060-Kioti-5.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 115
   / Which one?? #15  
As a Kioti dealer, a quality dealer should allow you to perform some type of brief demo of the unit to see if it is the correct unit for you. We normally allow customers to trade up or down within a short period of time to ensure that the customer gets the right tractor/equipment for the job. Of course, I am in Georgia so our way of doing things may be a little different.

/ Which one?? #16  
i have a dk35 that has 87 hours on it and think it could do what you are wanting but not real fast. i know that the dk is a good tractor and could do alot more than i'm able to do. i really think it's more operator than tractor. i know i've watched the experts make it look simple believe me it takes pratice and patients. my dk35 can haul alot of wet clay/mud and can push alot of dirt and rocks but it took awiile to learn how too do it so don't be supprized when the tractor everyone recommended seems like it can't do the job. i still can't use the fel as well as would like it always seems to dig too deep. that's a problem you won't have if you get a 1914 because i feel it really is too small i recommend at least 35 hp just because it would be much more safe in the operations you mentioned and even better with fluid in the tire for that added extra weight. buying a tractor is something special and fun so take your time i did.

/ Which one?? #17  
I'm sure you will be happy with any of the Kioti's. i have a DK 35 that I'm completely satisfied with. Originally i was looking at 25 - 30 HP tractors with FEL and i also wanted a 72" finish mower and 60" tiller. When I compared specs, prices, service and value, I bought the DK 35 which is a larger tractor than i thought i wanted. I think and I'm sure others on this board will agree that you should consider buying a larger tractor for your needs. You'll never be unhappy with having additional HP when its needed. Good luck with your search.

/ Which one?? #18  
Back the Pack -

I can't resist any longer. Do you happen to be a transplanted Green Bay Packers fan, or does your name refer to something else?/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

/ Which one??
No Golfgar4, the Pack I refer to is the Wolfpack of North Carolina State University. By the way, thanks to everyone for the advice. I am really trying to figure out what to do with my limited budget. I would love to find a good used one, but that seems impossible! I guess everyone that buys the Kioti loves them too much to sell!!

/ Which one?? #20  
<font color=blue>Back the Pack</font color=blue>
I wondered about that one also.
Since we live only 2mi apart, (although we've never meet) you know the area. You might want to check out Blue Ridge Equip. in Franklin. On hwy 64 towards Highlands. That is where I bought my Kioti. They are dealers for kioti, Mahindra, and Long. Todd had a few used tractors when I was there. I got his last Kioti though. He also has some pretty good deals going on with the new Mahindras.
Later, Neighbor

Attachments

• 42-127782-DealerLot.JPG
    42-127782-DealerLot.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 111