Which pole saw??

/ Which pole saw?? #51  
Poulan here, had it for years and use it all the time. also use the weedeater head on the power unit.

/ Which pole saw?? #52  
M18 Milwaukee Quick-Lok - pole saw , trimmer and extension.
Only a few hours on it so far.
If anyone is interested I can do a review in a few weeks.

/ Which pole saw??
M18 Milwaukee Quick-Lok - pole saw , trimmer and extension.
Only a few hours on it so far.
If anyone is interested I can do a review in a few weeks.
Well its been a few weeks, whatcha think?

/ Which pole saw?? #54  
The M18 Pole saw is holding up well, have a number of hours on it and had to sharpen the chain for the first time.
I still think the oiler is not pumping enough and storing the saw head tip down does stop the oil leak.

Power is good and can cut branches thicker than the bar length.

I wish batteries would last longer. I will need another 8AH, 2x8AH should last long enough for the 2+ hours of cutting I usually do on each run.
The trimmer head does wear the batteries down faster, and I have overheated both the 8AH and 5AH batteries.
They recovered fine after a cool down and overheated very close to the end of battery life anyway.

I would buy again, but the trimmer really does need the big batteries to do the work I need to accomplish.
The pole saw head has been really useful and I need my big saw less.

Not having the extension weight unless I need it attached is good, but the head is heavy and can wander a bit with the extension in place.

I have punished the pole saw, and gotten it to jump the chain, and the chain does loosen up during each use.
Tightening is quick, so that has not slowed me down.
It is pretty tough and I don't see any wear on the sprocket. Bar is doing well and chain took a new edge fine, stayed sharp for quite a long time.