Quick Hitches Which quick hitch?

/ Which quick hitch? #1  

Overtaxed

Tractor
Kioti NX6010, JD 2720 w/46BH, Honda Pioneer 1000
My tractor (NX6010) has cat 2 sized pin slots, however, most of my implements are bushed up, they are cat 1 sized. Not sure what QH I should get, a cat 2 or cat 1? I'd prefer to get the bigger/heavier one, but not sure it will work with my implements because they're not cat 2. Or is it as simple as changing the pins on the implements to a larger size? Probably overthinking this. ;)

This is the QH I'm looking at (any experiences good/bad with it would be much appreciated):

Quick Hitch-3-Point Quick Hitch | Agri Supply #72592

/ Which quick hitch? #2  
If you have cat 1 implements, you will need a cat 1 quick hitch. The lower pins on a cat 1 implement are closer together than the pin slots on a cat 2 quick hitch.

Check your pin spacing to be sure all your implements are the same. If not, you would need to either modify them to be exactly the same OR get a Pat's hitch instead of a quick hitch. I have a cat 1 Pat's hitch and like it- but it isn't as fast as a quick hitch. I bought a HF quick hitch, but I still need to modify my equipment before I start using it full time.

/ Which quick hitch? #3  
I kept the cat 1 quick hitch I had on my old tractor and switched it over to to my NX, because all my implements already fit the cat 1. Only thing is I had to mod the lift arm openings, due to the cat 2 ends being a bit wider than my old cat 1 arms. If you go looking at cat1 hitches, take a cat 1 to cat 2 lift arm bushing with you and see if it will slip into the opening for the lift arms, if it does your good to go, if not then however much it likes from sliding in than that's how much it would have to be modified to work.

/ Which quick hitch? #4  
I went with Pat's because all my 3 pt implements have different mounting dimensions. The frames with 3 mounting points don't fit even though ASC as I recall sells one for 90 bucks whereas the Pat's is around 180 for the Cat 2.

/ Which quick hitch? #5  
I'm going through this process now. All my implements are Cat 1. But they are all very different. The JD QH uses Cat 3 sized hooks BUT, the vertical distance between the horizontal and vertical is 17" at the far end of the adjustment and my implements are 23", 21" and 18". I'm modifying them to work, but it is a PITA. Think about how to modify your implements to just one common set of dimensions and then buy the hitch that will fit that set.

/ Which quick hitch? #6  
I'm modifying them to work, but it is a PITA. Think about how to modify your implements to just one common set of dimensions and then buy the hitch that will fit that set.
Best of luck! Wink.