White Field Boss 37 PTO problem.

/ White Field Boss 37 PTO problem. #11  
I had 7 disk in my tl3200. I thought $350 for a clutch was not that bad. I took them to A brake company in kansas city mo and they sent them out to have them fixed.

/ White Field Boss 37 PTO problem. #12  
Where can I get mine resurfaced?

/ White Field Boss 37 PTO problem. #13  
i can supply relined disks.

/ White Field Boss 37 PTO problem. #14  
Did you find someone to resurface your pto clutch disks? I just had to have it done to a FB37 i sold...

/ White Field Boss 37 PTO problem. #15  
If anyone is looking for clutch disk you can get them from Tribco. The part # is IH-354. They show to be for a International Harvester 244 but they are the same disc because I just put them on mine and they work perfectly. The price was $35.10 for each disc but that is better than $65.00 each from other sellers. They do sell both the friction disc and the plates if you need both.

/ White Field Boss 37 PTO problem. #16  
Hi klem531, I had pto troubles on my Field Boss 37 but mine did turn, but it would stop under load. I found my pto support had grooves worn in it and was not putting enough hydraulic pressure on the pto clutch disks. My disks were OK. I could not find a pto support so I had it machined out and a bushing installed. It seems like the pto is the weakest link on these tractors because of the ones I've seen or heard about on the internet all of them had pto issues.
i have afb 37 and pto will not work some body had apart can you send me pic of your support

/ White Field Boss 37 PTO problem. #17  
i have FB 37 white some body had apart i need to pics of the support for pto could please send me some thanks

/ White Field Boss 37 PTO problem. #18  
I hope you have sorted out your PTO problem by now. I would have to search thru 1000's of pictures to find any pictures of my PTO support, and IDK if I ever took any.

It's a common problem for the cylinder walls of the PTO support to become grooved and leak fluid. This lowers the force to the PTO clutch plates and the resulting slippage wears them out.

Your typical symptom would be that your mower would run, but bog down and stop when you hit the grass.

To fix it, you have to split the tractor, remove the PTO support. Take the support to a machine shop and have them sleeve it.

As stated above, Tribco has the IH clutch disks that are an exact replacement. Mine has been doing fine the past 6 years since I did mine.

The worst part of all this is getting the tractor back together. There are two splined shafts you have to align at the same time.

You will say every bad word you know for a couple of days...

/ White Field Boss 37 PTO problem. #19  
You can find AGCO/ White parts diagrams at Login Their new website is a little more difficult to navigate but enter the site as "Guest" and under "Model" type " 37 Field Boss Tractor" and you can find the parts diagrams for your tractor.

/ White Field Boss 37 PTO problem. #20  
what is the cost on the fb37 disk and how many are there?
There is a hydraulic clutch pack. Orings could be bad, but more likely is that the clutch disks are bad. FB37 disks are no longer available. I can supply the FB31 disks.
Do you still have the disks for thevFB31?