Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry?

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #11  
Will drive you crazy trying to figure that out;I know the most American made car is a Honda;and truck is a Toyota!
I believe Kubota at least makes all the own parts.

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #12  
I believe Kubota at least makes all the own parts.
Actually, Kubota sells re-bagged tractors too, so they don't make ALL of their own parts.

SR

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #13  
I've never understood the fascination with trying to track down all the details of what comes from where in a product. I just evaluate products based on their features, cost/value and the reputation of the manufacturer. If I trust JD to make a good product I don't care whether they made the engine themselves or bought it from Yanmar. And for the idea of trying to make sure everything is 'from' USA I just don't think that's possible with pretty much any semi-complicated product these days. If it has multiple parts and systems it is pretty likely some of them are not from the USA.

As mentioned above, you'll drive yourself nutty trying to parse through it all. But if that's what makes you tick then go for it. It's just not worth it for me.

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #14  
Well it seems Yanmar makes a good deal of them for a vast number of John Deere models, does John Deere have a plant that makes the engines on the larger end?
If you look at the Deere website, they list the engines for each model. The larger Hp models (about 60+ hp) list the engines as JD, not Yanmar. IDK where they build them, but I assume in the US.

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry?
I've never understood the fascination with trying to track down all the details of what comes from where in a product. I just evaluate products based on their features, cost/value and the reputation of the manufacturer. If I trust JD to make a good product I don't care whether they made the engine themselves or bought it from Yanmar. And for the idea of trying to make sure everything is 'from' USA I just don't think that's possible with pretty much any semi-complicated product these days. If it has multiple parts and systems it is pretty likely some of them are not from the USA.

As mentioned above, you'll drive yourself nutty trying to parse through it all. But if that's what makes you tick then go for it. It's just not worth it for me.
Easy, I know the quality of a Yanmar engine and transmission, and the little things that make it easy to use and work with, and I would like, much my toyota, keep that. Better what you know than be unpleasantly surprised..

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #17  
LS, and by association, New Holland, do use different makers' engines on different models. If you buy a Kubota, you'll get a Kubota engine. Deere compacts use Yanmar, I think, exclusively, and of course, Yanmar uses their own. It does make choosing a tractor even more complex, even though I doubt anyone here knows the strengths and weaknesses of different diesel engines.
It's enough to make you yearn for simpler times.

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #19  
Reference one rebadged Kubota tractor. I’m not aware of any.

Kubota's big M8 series is a Versatile made in Canada.

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #20  
Saw a youtube video with a guy talking about his new TYM tractor and he said he didn't want any grief about having a Korean tractor. Then he showed the tag on his John Deere 5065E , it said assembled in India.