Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #83  
Good Afternoon TractorTYMe,
I liked winter a lot more years ago, than I do now ! As others have said, fall is my favorite season, much easier to get things done in that nice low humidity days ! We have had a few snow storms I would rather forget about ! :)

As 5030 said, its nice to sit in front of the woodstove and know that you dont have to go out in to it unless really necessary ! A good book and hot cup of coffee in front of the wood stove is a good way to spend the day !

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #84  
But when you have the right skis and the tools to get it moved around, winter is still fun!
P1050922.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #85  
Last winter was the first winter since I moved to my current location in 2000 that I didn't have to plow snow! I loved it! Looking forward to another snow free winter! I HEART global warming!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #86  
But when you have the right skis and the tools to get it moved around, winter is still fun! View attachment 823423
When you don't it's not as much fun. Best I can do for snow is an ATV or Tractor. Both go downhill much better than up when there is more than few inches of snow (rare). Nothing flat here and the only way out of the holler is up.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #87  
Last winter was the first winter since I moved to my current location in 2000 that I didn't have to plow snow! I loved it! Looking forward to another snow free winter! I HEART global warming!
You had no snow downstate last winter? Where are ya, anyways? I plowed a few times up here in Chgo area.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #88  
We really do receive snow here and this little 6ft plow made a world of difference for us making it easy to deal with.
plow019.jpg
6x6plows209.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #89  
You had no snow downstate last winter? Where are ya, anyways? I plowed a few times up here in Chgo area.
Not enough to plow, we really lucked out, Vermilion County, work in Champaign. I suppose we may have had 2-3 inches at most at one time and I was able to ignore it and drive over it LOL.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #90  
Not enough to plow, we really lucked out, Vermilion County, work in Champaign. I suppose we may have had 2-3 inches at most at one time and I was able to ignore it and drive over it LOL.
Oh, over there by Danville? That's not that far south, wow that's surprising how different the snow falls was! Is that your usual winters?