Who sells quick attach brackets?

/ Who sells quick attach brackets? #1  

ishiboo

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010HSTC, Cat 279c
I'm wondering who other than Titan sells quick attach brackets? I've been looking at a bunch of factory setups, and most seem to have more weldable area around the pins than the Titan... so I'm wondering if there any other products which have a bit more "room" to them.

This is what I need:

weld_on_quick_attach_brackets_2_.jpg

In addition, apparently Titan does not sell parts so if anything goes wrong or needs replacement, you have to buy a whole new set to get it.

/ Who sells quick attach brackets? #2  
I bought from...

river valley machine
Dubuque, Iowa

haven't installed yet

/ Who sells quick attach brackets? #5  
I'm wondering who other than Titan sells quick attach brackets? I've been looking at a bunch of factory setups, and most seem to have more weldable area around the pins than the Titan... so I'm wondering if there any other products which have a bit more "room" to them.
------------

Is it for your tractor or something else, like to use on the 3 point hitch?

skidsteer_quick_attack_latch_boxes_r2.jpg

Quick Attach adapters

Also there are a lot of them on eBay.

/ Who sells quick attach brackets?
Thanks guys. This is for my tractor's loader.

I know there are plenty of places that make the whole thing, I just need those ends that Titan sells or Xfaxman posted a picture of... I'll be building the rest of it. I've really only seen the Titan ones on eBay.

I'll try Washburn Company tomorrow.

/ Who sells quick attach brackets?
Found a nice bucket with only about 30 hours use for $270, so this project was jump-started :)

It's a 66", versus the 60" I have... but I think the 60" was a bit small for a 40hp tractor with 1200lb loader, and this bucket is not quite as deep, so I think it should be perfect! I did NOT want to cut the ears off my bucket, and it was not in great shape anyway.

413460d1424636830-who-sells-quick-attach-brackets-img_3665-jpg

413461d1424636848-who-sells-quick-attach-brackets-img_3666-jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3665.JPG
    IMG_3665.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 1,545
  • IMG_3666.JPG
    IMG_3666.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,631