Why are people in Indianapolis going postal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #461  
It started when we all thought the schools should take over from us when it comes to parenting. But it's so important to have that second job so i can get a skido and snowgo, more important than having a parent at home with the children.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #462  
Interesting.

I was honestly scratching my head over those stats. I thought for sure a circus carney would be there LOL
Funny you mention circus carney. I was in an E.R. due to a health issue. We were supposed to leave for vacation to Cedar Point amusement park the next day. The Dr. told me no rollercoasters until test results come back.

So wife and I are sitting there checking out of the E.R. I'm all grubby in my work clothes and unshaven as usual. My wife had come from work and is in her semi-formal business attire. Quite the couple, beauty and the beast kind of thing. And the lady going over the discharge instructions is reading the forms, and says "Hmmm. It says no rollercoasters. Do you work at the Carnival?"

:oops:

My wife starts laughing so hard she's crying. When she finally is able to speak, she says "Yes, my husband the carney!"

In all respect to the lady that asked, the fair was in town that week, but man. A carney? Really?

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #463  
Larger cities, for the most part run by idiots, elected by rank and file idiots.
"When people elect an idiot, they are well represented."

Saw it on a meme recently.^^^

Bruce

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #464  
Sounds like we must have a country of idiots.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #466  
We were supposed to leave for vacation to Cedar Point amusement park the next day. The Dr. told
Funny thing about Pennsylvania.

Everyone on the east side of the state goes to the Jersey shore somewhere for vacation, and a lot of people on the west side of the state goes to Cedar point for vacation, no one seems to "criss cross the state" LOL

I didn't learn of this until years later when I lived on the west side of the state and I ended up at Cedar Point at a nice hotel and found out all about that place because I never heard of it before.

What I've found in NC is everyone in the mountains (west) goes to the shore (east) for vacaction, at some point and everone from the east side of the state goes to the mountains in NC for vacation from time to time.

People in NC seem to know their state geography a lot better than those who live in Pa.

When I'd go home to visit my parents on the east side of Pa, I'd have to tell people that I was northwest of Pittsburgh before they had a clue where I was living at LOL

Forgot all about Cedar Point. Cool Place and a lot better IMO than more popular "national family dstinations" IMO.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #468  
Forgot all about Cedar Point. Cool Place and a lot better IMO than more popular "national family dstinations" IMO.
I've probably been there 8-9 times in my life. Before my wife. With my wife. With my kids, etc... If you are a roller coaster fan, you need to go there. Amazing amount of coasters in a not too big park.

As for NC, my wife really likes the outer banks. I think we've been there 3-4 times as well. Haven't been there for about 4-5 years now. We rented a house about 3-4 blocks for the beach for a week. Took wife, kids in-laws and a kid's boyfriend. Had a blast. Plenty to see and do.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #469  
I think the faciliators are worse than the perpetrator.

I also think that you should throw the school adminstration under the bus as well as any teacher.

Have a kid growing up thinking he can get away with crap because he plays sports, IMO the bad behavior runs a greater chance of growing.

Kids will be kids and a certain percentage will always try to get away with crap.
Our public school education, sans a decent handful of valiant teachers, is pure garbage, so is the teachers union.

Status
Not open for further replies.