Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ?

/ Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ? #31  
That's awesome! What is that about 3-4 million dollars rolling across the field? And people complain about the prices in the grocery store.

Yeah, low 3s. Said the new high speed planter is $300K. And that's without buying the GPS guidance since they already have it. Said he could save $15K by buying it without markers but is too paranoid that it couldn't be used if the GPS quit for some reason. Expects it to plant 7,500 acres each season so gotta keep moving. :)

/ Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ? #32  
Different worlds. Just like I wouldn't consider trying to mow my lawn with my TC30, the big New Hollands I see around here wouldn't consider trying to clear the snow in my dive, bush hog, or rototill my garden. Different worlds, different issues, different problems. Even the small farmers have different attitudes toward their machinery than most people here on TBN. Hobby/yard work, vs making a living. Big difference.

/ Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ? #33  
It ain't bragging if you can do it.:thumbsup:
I can assure you that my tinker toy tractor is the smallest modern tractor around here for miles and miles.
I remember your post, I'm not talking about your post or anyone who has an industrial tractor....

I'll have to see if I can find it again, it was a while before yours...

SR

/ Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ? #34  
I remember your post, I'm not talking about your post or anyone who has an industrial tractor....

I'll have to see if I can find it again, it was a while before yours...

SR

10-4

I wish we had some bigger tractor guys on here. I'd love to see a tractors and wood with a big Steiger dragging logs. I bet you could do some serious pulling with one of those.

/ Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ? #35  
Huge farmers and bigger tractor guys... corn fed, I'm sure...

/ Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ? #36  
Why on earth has this forum not devised a "Like button" so we don't have to go all the way into a post to agree with someone ?

Going to a lot of forums I will have to say this is the best organized and user friendly one I have been on. From what I have seen about (like buttons) on other forums is it just creates problems, you start to see a bully mentality and others stop posting or sharing their experiences in fear of being shamed, keep it clean no like buttons needed. :2cents:

/ Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ? #37  
Going to a lot of forums I will have to say this is the best organized and user friendly one I have been on. From what I have seen about (like buttons) on other forums is it just creates problems, you start to see a bully mentality and others stop posting or sharing their experiences in fear of being shamed, keep it clean no like buttons needed. :2cents:

I agree. Same with "thank you" buttons. If I feel the need to thank someone concerning their contribution or comment I believe it deserves a written response.

/ Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ? #38  
Totally agree Sawyer Rob !!

/ Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ? #39  
Here's another pic my friend sent me couple years ago. On the other end of the growing season. :)

FB_IMG_1477487103251_1477487157726.jpg

/ Why do the LARGER TRACTOR owners not participate here ? #40  
deleted

Last edited: