Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms!

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #93  
Me —- golf.

MoKelly
I can't watch golf on TV. I did enjoy following one of our kids around when they played in high school, though. I always came home with a couple pocket fulls of golf balls that I'd find in the bushes. 😁

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #94  
Jon Rahm just won the US Open golf tournament.

He tested positive for COVID only 2 weeks ago.

Simply amazing.

MoKelly

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #95  
Jon Rahm just won the US Open golf tournament.

He tested positive for COVID only 2 weeks ago.

Simply amazing.

MoKelly
Wow. I don't receive that channel!

Thanks for the update! I searched last nite and all i could find were marketing links and stories.

I entered....who won the US Open......I was looking for just a name.....got everything but !

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #96  
Lacrosse is strange in that boys and girls have dramatic differences in the rules. Don’t follow it closely
So what happens when we have all these "gender uncertain" people wanting to play school sports?

Ask Oprah

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #97  
Wow. I don't receive that channel!

Thanks for the update! I searched last nite and all i could find were marketing links and stories.

I entered....who won the US Open......I was looking for just a name.....got everything but !
It was in NBC.
it was pretty interesting. All the big names had a chance - but messed up on the back 9.
MoKelly

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #98  
My cousin has small pond next to golf course. When fish weren’t biting my kids gathered about 100 balls in ten minutes. They left them all over the green near the pond.

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #99  
I'm not a fan of soccer either. Not at all.

However, I did get roped into watching a few girls' winter league games several years ago. That was pretty crazy. They played indoors and there was plexiglass surrounding the soccer field which was about the size of a small roller skating rink. That was an entirely different game. . . They could play it off the glass and make crazy bank shots and passes . . . Much faster game. The scores for both teams were usually in the double digits.

Add to that, it was indoors, nice and warm, comfy seats to watch from, and a cash bar about 30 feet away inside the ice-rink sports complex. Almost made it bearable.

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #100  
I find it infinitely more interesting than football, but then I played soccer in high school (and intramurals in college, and in an adult league outside of Washington DC after that). It definitely helps to know the game.
Definitely more interesting than football and I played football in college.