why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #91  
Can you tell if the crack ever "opens" up when using the loader or working the machine? If you could get a photo of that, it may help show the dealer/company your concern.
I asked the same thing about 30 posts back but didn't see an answer. I'm with you - that shows what is happening and that it is not a crack in the paint.
The dealer knows what's going on here.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #92  
I'm not defending any of the problems or how the dealer handled it. I'm just wondering. You mention under 100 hours. Were you checking the torque if the tractor as mentioned? I feel like if the answer is no, which I suspect may be based on the screws being finger loose, that could also cause the paint problems from the added stress on certain parts.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #93  
Eddie, maybe you should not post something on which you have poor to no recolection about.... Just saying!

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #94  
OP- any resolution or updates?