why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #61  
Chevy does build gmc. Go to an assembly line - you can’t tell the difference until the tailgate goes onto the truck with the logo stamped in. 3 Chevy, 3 gmc, 1 Chevy, 2 gmc, …….
I've been to the assembly line...

There are more than tailgate differences, but it's true they do come down the same line and are built by the same people.

SR

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either
I would hit bobcat on social media, snap chat, instagram, Facebook. The trick is to be honest and brief in your description. No one wants to read a book, so keep it in a few sentences.

@bobcat. Things that are normal when you buy a bobcat tractor.

Spends more time at dealership than working
Critical chassis bolts finger tight
Refusing to deliver on quotes
Structural fractures in the frame are really just cracked paint

And so on.

If you don’t social media, find some kid and offer them $100 to put bobcat “on blast” as the kids say.

Think of it like this. YouTube stars see 20plus million views on content they make with a cell phone where big tv shows think 2-3 million views are a great success on million dollar budgets. These big companies know that people notice social media and they will often bend over backwards to shut you up.
Good idea I have a someone who has a lot of YouTube subscribers and a someone who has allot of social media influence on the tractor world making a video

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #63  
Tractors get delivered in a crate, RTA, (ready to assemble) the Dealer puts it together. So that's on them.

Not Bobcat. They assemble them at a central factory and ship them to the dealers ready to sell. This was suppose to avoid dealer assembly issues but clearly it didn't work in this case.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #65  
Can you share your city and state for perspective? I believe this was the trigger for a “Good Works Tractor” YouTube video so just asking respectfully to validate that all of this is true. Thank you.

The guy just posted a link to the video, literally the post above yours in this thread. The video also shows this thread. There's no "I believe" about it. Also, kind of disrespectful to question someone's integrity and ask them if what they've posted is true. Even if this was all made up, I don't think you asking him, "respectfully," would make him come clean. Why do you care what city/state the guy lives in? What perspective does this provide? Just kind of a strange first post for a new member of the forum.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #66  
The guy just posted a link to the video, literally the post above yours in this thread. The video also shows this thread. There's no "I believe" about it. Also, kind of disrespectful to question someone's integrity and ask them if what they've posted is true. Even if this was all made up, I don't think you asking him, "respectfully," would make him come clean. Why do you care what city/state the guy lives in? What perspective does this provide? Just kind of a strange first post for a new member of the forum.
Ok, new members and simple questions not welcome here, got it.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #67  
Ok, new members and simple questions not welcome here, got it.
New member's are welcome here. Many of my questions are stupid. :oops: ...

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #68  
Actually a good answer to the Op's problem. Not all dealers are good for warranty issues...do your homework. All makers can have a lemon that is a disaster. I hope the OP gets the problem resolved and can move on.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #70  
OP since you have gone this far and made this big of a stink about this situation I expect that you will update this community about what resolution you were able to reach with your dealer and Bobcat. Out of respect for all the members here who have offered to help you, I hope you do not disappear without bringing closure to this thread.