why so many jeeps now on road?

/ why so many jeeps now on road? #211  
Any manufacturer that wants to get into the ''JEEP thing'' should do so because in every vehicle brand there is a following who will buy anything w/ ''its'' label.

Hey, that's ok. Actually that's great. Sooner or later if they try to stay into the ''off road'' vehicle they will learn.

Competition only makes Jeep stay on their need to improve this or that. Of course this is only one old farts insight & I actually enjoy seeing other vehicles out there . . . in need of a pull out.

To be honest if anyone gets stuck ''out there'', brand just doesn't come into the equation . It happens to every brand but Jeep owners seem to go a bit farther out than most.

This is another reason I much enjoy the Gladiator as I tend to carry ''stuff''. Self recovery should be in everyone's self interest.

So if anyone ever gets down to NE Florida & wants to get dirty & have fun, give me a day of two heads up.

Be safe out there & be friendly

/ why so many jeeps now on road? #212  
I see a lot of Jeeps on the road, I don't see that they are any worse then any of the other drivers on the road.
We all know that none of them except me can drive worth a darn
I see a lot of Jeeps on the road, I don't see that they are any worse then any of the other drivers on the road.
We all know that none of them except me can drive worth a darn. :ROFLMAO: 🤪
what I find around here, is most of those complaining don’t bother to check themselves and in most cases are far worse drivers than those they complain about!

/ why so many jeeps now on road? #213  
Glad to say I dont fit in that category, but still love the Jeep
I also don’t fit that profile and can say I love my Jeeps and to date they have proven the most reliable of anything else I ever owned long term.
Lots of trouble free miles with very minimal repairs and cost of repairs always seemed very reasonable compared to other cars and trucks I’ve owned.
Also never been stuck when it counted! Have gotten them stuck trying to do the impossible but floods, snow, mud, ice storms always had me getting where I needed to be without incident.

/ why so many jeeps now on road? #214  
First person I ever saw that quoted the real mpg! Good on ya.

I got nothin against jeeps but I'm not a big fan of fads.
My 67 might get ten but my 80’s and 90’s both average between 20 and 24 depending on the type of driving I do.
If your getting that bad MPG find a new mechanic that can diagnose the problem and tune it properly!