Why some people are too stupid to own a car

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #81  
Wow,this thread is making me feel good about myself. I at least know how to change the air in my tires.😂

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #83  
I built myself a pressure bleeder out of a 1 gallon yard sprayer. It works really well. You just hook it up to the reservoir, pressurize the brake fluid and bleed away to your hearts content. It's a lot faster than the old manual way of bleeding brakes. One downside is that you need to find other ways of spending quality time with your wife.
And I didn't even mention the one time where she was pushing repeatedly on the pedal and basically nothing was coming out after I put on a new rear caliper on my F250. Well it's a long way back so maybe that is it, I told myself. Until after a few minutes of this and it totally not making sense I asked if she was pushing on the right pedal. Nope! She was pushing the gas pedal. Switching to the brake pedal helped immensely... I believe I said something like "and you are allowed to drive?!?!?!" which did not endear me to her....:oops:

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #84  
Wow,this thread is making me feel good about myself. I at least know how to change the air in my tires.😂
When I worked in a garage in the hippy era, there was an old-timer that had us change the air in his tires every spring. He gave me a dollar so I didn't care but he was some deep thinker college prof and claimed the oxygen in the tire got depleted by the rubber over time and a change of air in the tires was needed.

He was a clever and convincing guy and while we laughed when he was gone, weren't sure if we should.

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #86  
I don't think modern auto companies expect new owners to do any vehicle maintenance. There is an idiot light - somewhere on the dash - that tell you something is wrong. The owners manual will tell you - take it to the dealership for correction. This has allowed many, with no common sense, to be driving on our roadways.

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #87  
Ex wife drove 300 miles at night with only daytime running lights on. Couldn't figure why the lights on the loaner car were so dim or why people were flashing her. When she arrived where I was I politely turned them on for her. Didn't communicate for a week after that.
My response to her wouldn't have been polite.