Will some tractor makers not survive?

/ Will some tractor makers not survive? #61  
history.jpg Obviously doesn't show everyone but does show some of the other buyout dates, not a new chart by any means. Deere has been using a similar one for advertising purposes for years but is kind of interesting.

/ Will some tractor makers not survive? #62  
Deere is still here
Oliver bought out Massey
IH, case and ford merged with fiat
I think AC is completely gone

So, for me, Deere is still here. Oliver is gone, IH is gone, Ford is gone, AC is gone.

Gonna call you out on Oliver buying Massey?? Prove that please. :)

/ Will some tractor makers not survive? #63  
If I remember right, White bought Oliver and AGCO bought White...

SR

/ Will some tractor makers not survive? #64  
If I remember right, White bought Oliver and AGCO bought White...

SR

That's how I remember it. Either way, Oliver is gone and so is Allis. You can't find any evidence they even existed.

/ Will some tractor makers not survive? #65  
That's how I remember it. Either way, Oliver is gone and so is Allis. You can't find any evidence they even existed.

I've always thought Olivers were the prettier green tractor. Also, I miss seeing MM tractors

/ Will some tractor makers not survive? #66  
White is result of merging Oliver, Minneapolis Moline, and cockshutt tractors,
White was one of the founding agco brands,
Agco bought Massey therefore Oliver bought Massey

/ Will some tractor makers not survive? #67  
I've always thought Olivers were the prettier green tractor. Also, I miss seeing MM tractors

I always thought Allis Chalmers had a cool orange color, the orange tractor that started the fad. Case had Flambeau Red that faded to orange.

/ Will some tractor makers not survive? #68  
There are still plenty of Allis tractors around here. Case IH has the biggest presence for current brands. Lots of red tractors and harvesters.

/ Will some tractor makers not survive? #69  
There are still plenty of Allis tractors around here. Case IH has the biggest presence for current brands. Lots of red tractors and harvesters.

We're green here. Probly 90%.

/ Will some tractor makers not survive?
Mid-south Ohio is the grain belt and big ag tractors are probably 85% Deere, 10% Case and balance AGCO or whatever. Under 100 HP down to 70 HP is mostly Deere and the 70HP and lower is a lot of Deere and a lot of Kubotas with Kubota gaining.