Will there be an autumn?

/ Will there be an autumn? #71  
We've been having frost for the last month, earlier this week we had a hard one which killed everything. It wasn't until the leaves fell of the grapevines that I realized that I had missed picking a bumper crop... unlike everything else I attempted to grow this year.

I keep an eye on Maine weather, specifically the Greenville area. Looks like it could get a little white in some places soon.
Where are you? In general if you prefer.

/ Will there be an autumn? #72  
I'm over on the Canadian border. They've already had some white stuff north of here, but only enough to remind us of what's to come. Deer season starts two weeks from tomorrow, a few inches would be nice to help end my season early.

Someplace I have a picture taken Memorial weekend 1981 standing right around Jamison's doorway looking out across the lake... it was a complete whiteout, you couldn't even see the lake.

/ Will there be an autumn? #73  
I'm over on the Canadian border. They've already had some white stuff north of here, but only enough to remind us of what's to come.

Well, betcha you've got some snow now.

You're probably a bit north of me, I'm surprised you can grow grapes where you live. Way too cold to grow them here...sheesh the only way I can even grow peppers is in a greenhouse. Granted, we are in one of what the weather forecasters call "the cold spots"...

/ Will there be an autumn? #74  
We've got a bit of snow this week and today. Not enough to mention or anything that will last. We really could use a few days without moisture here.....

Attachments

• P1060930.jpg
    P1060930.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 40
  • P1060941.jpg
    P1060941.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 35
  • P1060943.jpg
    P1060943.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 37
   / Will there be an autumn? #75  
We had mix bag or weather for autumn...rain,freezing rain,high gusty winds,heavy frost and last but not least......

Attachments

• 10-17-2020C.jpg
    10-17-2020C.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 42
   / Will there be an autumn? #76  
We had mix bag or weather for autumn...rain,freezing rain,high gusty winds,heavy frost and last but not least......

No snow up here. Maybe at the top of the mountains but it got down to about 40 last night.