Winter has arrived

/ Winter has arrived #1  

slowzuki

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455, Kubota M120, Allis Chalmers 7010
October 21st and the 2nd snowfall of the year here in New Brunswick! Only 6 months till spring!

Attachments

• 330397-DSC06723.JPG
    330397-DSC06723.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 598
   / Winter has arrived #2  
Now that's my kind of weather! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pete

/ Winter has arrived #3  
Appreciate the picture. Here in the Rockies it's 81F (27C) today, however they're forecasting snow by the weekend. Can't wait to try out the new snowblower! I think a couple of ski areas are opening this weekend too... So Winter's comin', just not HERE yet /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Winter has arrived #4  
YUK!!!!

If winter was any longer, I'd never survive. We don't get hit like that until November usually.

/ Winter has arrived
Thanksgiving (weekend before last) it was 28 C here, 82/83 F and this week has been all 4 to -4 C (49 to 25 F) and we don't have any mountains to speak of!

Ken

/ Winter has arrived #6  
Where in new Brunswick are you? Somewhat familiar with Moncton. Anywhere near there?

/ Winter has arrived #7  
man, i hope you guys keep that snow over there... don't let it follow the ferry to Digby lol.... i know what ya mean about the weather. it was soo nice, and hot on turkey day weekend, now it's soo cold.... it's just not fair /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Winter has arrived
I'm in Fredericton, about 1.75 hours west of Moncton. A coworker comutes 2 days /wk from Moncton. Fredericton is the capital of NB but Moncton is the "hub" of the Maritimes, everything passes through there so there is much more development.

Ken

/ Winter has arrived #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Only 6 months till spring! )</font>

I know that can't be true, because I have heard that it is only summer for 4 weeks total and spring and fall are 2 weeks each..... enjoy the snow and please keep it to yourself. I have too much to do here before the snow flies and if the past years are any indication, I will not finish this year any more than I have in previous years.....

Attachments

• 330540-sliding_polar_bear.jpg
    330540-sliding_polar_bear.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 198
   / Winter has arrived #10  
That's a good one! Thanks. Looks like me skiing... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hate to break it to you but Christmas is only 9 weeks away...