Wont go into gear

/ Wont go into gear #11  
My G series service manual says they are separate hydraulic pump and a hydrostatic pump assy. mounted together end to end. So, it seems if the belt is a issue, both would not work.

/ Wont go into gear #12  
It looks like F/R and speed modulation is done by the Control Module mounted to the hydrostatic pump.

/ Wont go into gear #13  
Just got my hands on the service manual. My best suspicion right now is a bad two speed solenoid in the pilot manifold. Ruffdog, I assume that's the same as the Control Module you are referencing? I'd hate to go digging around in there on just a hunch but not sure what else it could be.

Pilot Manifold.png

/ Wont go into gear #14  
No, that is something else. Lots of dodads in these things.

/ Wont go into gear #15  
belt to pump must be OK and pump working or you would have no hydraulics on the machine

when you try to move the machine is the hydraulics loading up and trying but its just not moving

/ Wont go into gear #16  
I think like ruffdog says it is likely the control module. Not too bad to replace all things considered. I'm stuck in the middle of no where (was brush hogging a trail) so won't be getting into a shop anywhere until I resolve this so it's worth a try. Will report back...

1628608155987.png

/ Wont go into gear #17  
I don't know what is wrong with his toolcat but I was talking about the directional valve on the hydrostatic pump. It has 2 solenoids that operate it. A person would have to trace the electrical imputs to the valves that they control. Is it electrical, elec/mech, or mechanical? A person would have to do a deep dive into diagnostic testing to find the issue.

/ Wont go into gear #18  
Update on this issue: I replaced the controller and, after having a bobcat mechanic update the computer, it seems to have solved the issue. In removing the old controller, it was evident that the plastic housing of the controller had separated from the epoxy pour over the components (supposed to be sealed) and had let in the elements. However, now a new issue which is that perhaps because it was sitting so long (?) although power gets to the wheels and it's trying to go, the breaks are locked up. Mechanic thinks it just needs a new pedal assembly as he can see there is no signal coming from the break pedal. Of course this part is not currently available from Bobcat so trying to find one wherever I can. But, I consider it good progress that at least the drive issue seems to be solved.

/ Wont go into gear #19  
Has anyone figured this out yet. I have a 2006 that has been down since December, I finally got new pedals then the wiring for the pedals.
Now no codes but still won’t move.
Lift and dump are fine.
Brakes are free. It will roll around when running or not..????

/ Wont go into gear #20  
I’m having the exact same issue, also with a 2008. The TICS switch works, because I can articulate the hydraulic arm when the armrest is down but not when it is up (like it should). It’s also not the shifter itself because the machine won’t start when the shifter is in drive (as it shouldn’t) and the warning light that the machine is in drive comes on (as it should). Problem started out as intermittent but now I’m dead in the water. Any ideas?
Did you ever fix this?