wood oil based stain/preservatives?

/ wood oil based stain/preservatives? #51  
Yeah it does need to be reasonably dry for the best results.
I have just used the Timber Oil again, this time on seasoned PT wood - by seasoned, must be at least 5 yrs old - absolutely luved the application of it - also did a few tool handles, I certainly like better than the diesel and eng oil mixture I mentioned

/ wood oil based stain/preservatives? #52  
I wouldn't delute it. You do know used oil is a bad carcinogen and I'd suggest using gloves to handle it.
I tried a small amount - approx 1/2 cup of the timber oil, mixed it with 1/2 cup diesel - did not mix well at all - used it at original strength - yes indeed, I do realise used oil is a carcinogen - actually been exposed to it for years as a mechanic, bare hands my whole life - even with cuts - crazy eh, but that's the way it was - Tks

/ wood oil based stain/preservatives? #53  
TWP makes good oil based stains. Look into what the log home Industry uses as there lively hood is at steak here. Your prety much not going to find a quality stain at a big box store like homedepot.

/ wood oil based stain/preservatives?
We have to drive 100 miles to be at a Home Depot, Menards or other larg hardware mart. We don't get to them often!