Woodmaxx 3 pt hitch Backhoe WM-8600 comments

/ Woodmaxx 3 pt hitch Backhoe WM-8600 comments
UPDATE:
Woodmaxx customer service is GREAT! They are very responsive and helpful with the issues I've experienced. Replacement parts are being shipped to include a longer top link to help with the lean-back issue. They have addressed my concerns and were receptive to suggestions for improvements in the assembly manual where needed. So far, I'm very satisfied with their responsiveness and happy I made the decision to purchase from them!

HP

Last edited:
Just to close this out, Woodmaxx sent a new hydraulic tank, along with a thumb pin and longer top link. I'm satisfied with their customer service and willingness to adjust any issues you have with your purchase. I would recommend the two pieces of equipment I've bought from Woodmaxx and they stand behind their products.

HP

/ Woodmaxx 3 pt hitch Backhoe WM-8600 comments #13  
Just to close this out, Woodmaxx sent a new hydraulic tank, along with a thumb pin and longer top link. I'm satisfied with their customer service and willingness to adjust any issues you have with your purchase. I would recommend the two pieces of equipment I've bought from Woodmaxx and they stand behind their products.

HP

Hi HP
Thought I would check to see if you are still happy with your backhoe after a year or so. I am looking at buying the same unit in the next few weeks.
Thanks for your post. Great information.

MM

/ Woodmaxx 3 pt hitch Backhoe WM-8600 comments #14  
Glad to hear that the bh6000 really exists. I have been to two dealers about a month ago and I haven't heard back from them. They don't have sense enough to know that if I buy a tractor in the near future, I am hoping to, that I won't be buying there.

Hi HP
Thought I would check to see if you are still happy with your backhoe after a year or so. I am looking at buying the same unit in the next few weeks.
Thanks for your post. Great information.

MM

I've used it here and there. Not near as much as I'd like to. I deployed last year and came home to a new job within our organization so it's been hectic for a while. I'm in the middle of converting it to a frame mount. I didn't like the 3pt setup because I was too worried about breaking the tractor. I bought an old left-over Kubota subframe for my tractor and have mounted on the tractor. I have a fabricator lined up to make the steel plates for the interface from the BH to the subframe. Just need a chance to make templates for the fabricator. I think it will be a strong digger once I complete this project.

HP

/ Woodmaxx 3 pt hitch Backhoe WM-8600 comments #16  
Did you ever get your subframe made for the backhoe? Just curious how it works and if you have any pics.

/ Woodmaxx 3 pt hitch Backhoe WM-8600 comments #17  
Did you ever get your subframe made for the backhoe? Just curious how it works and if you have any pics.

Normally, we these Chinese backhoe doesn't supply subframe. I have no idea if there is one sub frame can work on all the tractor.

Mark,
Its taken a while to get back to you, but the answer is I'm about 80% there. I purchased a subframe made for my Kubota. All that's left are two steel plates to connect the BH to the sub. I just can't seem to find enough time to get a template to a machine shop to fabricate the plates needed to hook to the Kubota sub. I know it will be much stronger once I finish this piece.

HP

/ Woodmaxx 3 pt hitch Backhoe WM-8600 comments #19  
Thanks. Would love to see pictures so when you're done!

/ Woodmaxx 3 pt hitch Backhoe WM-8600 comments #20  
Mark,
Its taken a while to get back to you, but the answer is I'm about 80% there. I purchased a subframe made for my Kubota. All that's left are two steel plates to connect the BH to the sub. I just can't seem to find enough time to get a template to a machine shop to fabricate the plates needed to hook to the Kubota sub. I know it will be much stronger once I finish this piece.

HP

I know this has been a while, I'm just wondering how the woodmaxx equipment worked out? Specifically the backhoe attachment?