Woodmaxx vs Landpride 3 pt snow blower?

/ Woodmaxx vs Landpride 3 pt snow blower? #21  
Amusingly my new US made blower uses a 1/4-20x1" grade 5 bolt for the auger sheer bolt. But on the PTO shaft uses a M8-50 C1.6.6 bolt as the sheer bolt as per the LandPride manual. Funky uncommon grade on the metric sheer bolt. Also will have to carry a standard Crescent wrench now instead of my usual metric one.

/ Woodmaxx vs Landpride 3 pt snow blower? #22  
This is interesting but I'm a days drive from a snow blower. Maybe further.

/ Woodmaxx vs Landpride 3 pt snow blower? #23  
Amusingly my new US made blower uses a 1/4-20x1" grade 5 bolt for the auger sheer bolt. But on the PTO shaft uses a M8-50 C1.6.6 bolt as the sheer bolt as per the LandPride manual. Funky uncommon grade on the metric sheer bolt. Also will have to carry a standard Crescent wrench now instead of my usual metric one.

I believe they have a European made 6 spline PTO shaft on your new toy.

/ Woodmaxx vs Landpride 3 pt snow blower? #24  
Are you sure that unit is made in the US? Some of the Land Pride blowers are made in Canada (Quebec) by RAD. I’m not sure if the 74” unit you ordered is one of them - I looked back in your posts but didn’t see the model number. If it’s made in Canada you may well find even more of a mix of SAE and Metric fasteners in it. We Canucks are supposedly metric, but SAE just won’t let go LOL!

/ Woodmaxx vs Landpride 3 pt snow blower? #25  
Are you sure that unit is made in the US? Some of the Land Pride blowers are made in Canada (Quebec) by RAD. I’m not sure if the 74” unit you ordered is one of them - I looked back in your posts but didn’t see the model number. If it’s made in Canada you may well find even more of a mix of SAE and Metric fasteners in it. We Canucks are supposedly metric, but SAE just won’t let go LOL!
I bought a brand new MK Martin Meteor to go with my new T574 this spring. It is made in Canada and it has the same exact shear bolt sizes as yours, 1/4 inch for the auger shaft and M8 on the P.T.O. shaft. I had to replace a couple of grease fittings for the bearings and the grease fittings are also metric. Absolutely love the TYM T574 and the Meteor snowblower. We have had over 24" of snow here in the last 36hrs and it blows through the snow like it is not even there. Best set up I have ever owned in my 74 years.

/ Woodmaxx vs Landpride 3 pt snow blower? #26  

I'm pretty sure it's made in the US, probably their Kansas plant. The RAD blowers were the front mount Kubota branded ones I believe, not Land Pride branded. All things considered Canada would be my 2nd preference for manufacturing as its still in North America.

It seems to only be the PTO sheer pin. And I'm guessing the PTO shaft is subbed out & not a LandPride OEM part.

/ Woodmaxx vs Landpride 3 pt snow blower? #27  
I don't know. I think I am shying away from anything I need for seasonal work. I ordered a standard door (back of house) last July 17 (2021). After all the promises, I received it a couple days ago - Dec 5 2021. I guess I will wait until spring weather to install it now. And it is American made. If you ordered it from overseas, I wouldn't hazard a guess as to when you might get it. Best Wishes.

/ Woodmaxx vs Landpride 3 pt snow blower? #28  
I have the Woodmaxx 60 inch and I run it using my GC2410 with 19HP at the PTO. It does way 695 pounds-the more the better on a rear snowblower. It does not go up unless you raise your a arms:) It comes with some heavy duty adjustable shoes. I love this snowblower, if I could do it all over again I would have bough the 50 inch instead because its easier to maneuver around the house, garage and shed.

They do offer 10% veterans discount, something landpride doesn't offer.

/ Woodmaxx vs Landpride 3 pt snow blower? #29  
Last time I checked, most stuff was on backorder. A bird in the hand is always worth 2 in the bush. Get the Landpride.