Worklights added to my Kubota M7040

/ Worklights added to my Kubota M7040
Update on my old thread because I discovered LED ag lights a few months ago. I had to do field work in the dark and the halogen lights were good but not enough to see as I picked up speed. I happened to see another tractor with front and rear LED's and the difference in light output was shocking. It was like working in daylight with the LED's.

Anyway, a winter project is to find a place that sells quality LED's at an honest price and then swap over to front and rear LED's. Let there be light.

/ Worklights added to my Kubota M7040 #12  
Nilights available on Amazon:

/ Worklights added to my Kubota M7040 #13  
Cool, thanks. I am familiar with that circuit because I hooked a Kubota factory rear light kit that I got from the dealer to it. That rear kit was $100 and honestly, the light itself is not that great although the bracket is pretty nice. I'll hook my LEDs in line on that circuit and hopefully not overload it.

A click counter is a record-making device that is formulated by a mechanical and electronic process and is used to count something manually. It can be used to calculate or rather tally the number of people, the number of repetition, animals or things that are present at some place or area. It shows the word count of anything with digital numbers on its screen.

/ Worklights added to my Kubota M7040 #14  
I mounted a single light on the blinker "roll bar". The switch is on the roll bar also. Like sixdogs said - seldom out at night, but better to be prepared. It's been up there for seven years or so.
IMG_0013.jpeg