Workmaster 75 on the way.

/ Workmaster 75 on the way. #1  

WM75Guy

Elite Member
Tractor
NH Workmaster 75, NH TC40DA
Signed the papers for a new Workmaster 75 with cab. Should have everything end of next week. Added R4s instead of R1s, third function and wheel weights. Wanted a third remote but they are not available yet. Also in the package is a WR Long heavy duty grapple and a WR Long 10 bale hay grapple. Traded in the Boomer 8N. Will post the required pictures when it makes it home.

/ Workmaster 75 on the way. #2  
Awesome! That'll make a great tractor. I may price one similar myself... looking to upgrade in the somewhat near future. I've loved my kubota but I've looked over the new workmaster series and they're set up well for what I do.

/ Workmaster 75 on the way. #3  
Wonder who makes the workmaster 75 for New Holland i know LS makes some of the smaller tractors for them?

/ Workmaster 75 on the way.
Wonder who makes the workmaster 75 for New Holland i know LS makes some of the smaller tractors for them?

It is made by CNH in Istanbul, Turkey.

/ Workmaster 75 on the way. #5  
Congrats on the new tractor. Looking forward to pics and useage reports!!!

Now you're gonna hafta change your Avatar. :)

Congrats on the new tractor. Looking forward to pics and useage reports!!!

Now you're gonna hafta change your Avatar. :)

I will have to do that. Tractor was getting third function installed today. Should be delivered Friday morning.

/ Workmaster 75 on the way. #8  
Congratulations. My long term dream is to have a tractor with AC!!! That's going to make life so much nicer. What size mower will you use or will you use it for bush hogging?

I put the 6' Bush Hog on it for now. I would like to get a 12' batwing down the road.

/ Workmaster 75 on the way. #10  
Congratulations! Pictures when you can please! It did not happen unless you have pictures :D