Would a zero turn be faster than a B2601?

/ Would a zero turn be faster than a B2601? #111  
Bob 123 has posted 4 times and now this thread has 111 posts. Do we have a record here?

/ Would a zero turn be faster than a B2601? #113  
Why not rent one and give it a try? The worst thing that could happen is you'll like it and spend $3500!! 🎉

/ Would a zero turn be faster than a B2601? #114  
Our Kubota zero turn (ZD321) is much faster than a Kubota B2710. Fast enough that we enlarged the size of our yard! ZT much better around obstacles and also much faster on the straightaway.

Yes, I had some problems with the ZT getting stuck but that was solved by replacing the turf tires with chevron tread tires. Actually less lawn damage because they spin less.

I also use the ZT for some trimming around pasture fences and trail mowing, it is no slouch on moderately rough ground.

Ken

/ Would a zero turn be faster than a B2601? #115  
I hear Japanese acres are smaller. Seriously....some folks overestimate acreage.

Get on one of them sho nuff rigs and get back with me.

/ Would a zero turn be faster than a B2601? #116  
I mow about 4 acres of hilly, not smooth, obstacle (tree) ridden land with my Kubota ZD1211. Before the ZD, I mowed the same ground with a BX2370 MMM. I can assure everyone that the ZD spanks the BX in every way when it comes to mowing. It was a chore with the tractor, now I look forward to mowing each week.

/ Would a zero turn be faster than a B2601? #117  
The Zero Turn is made to do one thing and that is mow grass. It isn’t good to me for much else. I like to drink beer when I mow the three acre I have care of but my zero turn won’t let me do that. The other thing is the ZT is fast! Nothing like beating the **** out of my back on those rough three arcs, while I can’t drink beer! If, you’re talking about getting the grass cut fast? Absolutely the ZT is my choice. It has one job to do and it does it really well. (My wife even like mowing with the ZT, And she won’t touch the tractor, go figure?) But I like other things from my equipment. Comfort, utility, able to pull a wagon, carry things around. A ZT cuts grass fast but at a cost. Wish someone would have told me. I expected to much form the ZT at first.

/ Would a zero turn be faster than a B2601? #118  
Yep, I was a ZT doubter for years. Mowing my 3-4 acre field with my little MF and a 6 ft RFM.
My ZT with 5 ft deck cut the time in half.

/ Would a zero turn be faster than a B2601? #119  
The Zero Turn is made to do one thing and that is mow grass. It isn’t good to me for much else. I like to drink beer when I mow the three acre I have care of but my zero turn won’t let me do that. The other thing is the ZT is fast! Nothing like beating the **** out of my back on those rough three arcs, while I can’t drink beer! If, you’re talking about getting the grass cut fast? Absolutely the ZT is my choice. It has one job to do and it does it really well. (My wife even like mowing with the ZT, And she won’t touch the tractor, go figure?) But I like other things from my equipment. Comfort, utility, able to pull a wagon, carry things around. A ZT cuts grass fast but at a cost. Wish someone would have told me. I expected to much form the ZT at first.
You can drink a beverage with my zt country clipper. You do need a right hand to control the single joystick. It also comes in handy when you need to move low hanging limbs while your mowing

/ Would a zero turn be faster than a B2601? #120  
You grab both bars with one hand and twist the wrist to turn. You have to put the beer between legs to spin machine. Any zt mower worth having has an adjustable suspension seat you tune to your weight, just like a tractor that's worth having.