Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower
Thats one thing that I'm really considering, aswell as the MMM seems to sit alot lower then our mowers deck, so it should be easier to actually fix when needed too
My MMM goes on and off every week and I do have 2 Z-turns, just can not use them on the steeper slopes and rougher parts. Also use a Brush hog for the tall stuff. MMM is easier to install and remove than the brush hog, mostly because I rarely use the brush hog. Once the MMM is off the machine and standing edge it's way easier to clean than my other mowers.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #12  
I had a mid '90s B7100 until about 5 years ago. It was a solid machine but it was getting hard to find parts for it. I'd check the parts situation where you are before buying.

The engines in those older Kubotas make old school stinky diesel exhaust. Some people don't mind the stink but it bothers me.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #13  
Thats one thing that I'm really considering, aswell as the MMM seems to sit alot lower then our mowers deck, so it should be easier to actually fix when needed too

I would not hesitate to buy Kubota B7200 if it checks out OK, but anyone buying one of those should be prepared to do any repairs themselves and have proper tools etc.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #14  
I remember back in the day a local dealer here had a new one and I asked the price, and almost fainted. They looked like a very solidly built tractor back then.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #15  
looks like it’s been listed for sale for about 7 months already, seems like if no one bought it by now the price must be too high. It does look like a pretty decent mower.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #16  
Check the OTT forum, seems like a Tidal Wave of B7100 + B7200 + L235 posts when someone turned the time machine back to 1980.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #17  
I had a mid '90s B7100 until about 5 years ago. It was a solid machine but it was getting hard to find parts for it. I'd check the parts situation where you are before buying.

The engines in those older Kubotas make old school stinky diesel exhaust. Some people don't mind the stink but it bothers me.
Parts availability is what would me nervous.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #18  
Check the OTT forum, seems like a Tidal Wave of B7100 + B7200 + L235 posts when someone turned the time machine back to 1980.
Well.. there might be a lot of them changing hands because they easily outlived the people who bought them in 1980... just saying..

Cars are a lot less likely to survive the decades but you see the same 'waves' in the availability of things from certain eras. For good or for bad..