Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea?

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #21  
Nobody deserves to die like those in that sub. But sympathy is short lived when they didn't even plan for their own rescue. That's taking risk well beyond common sense.

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #22  
Who in their right mind, except a rich, ego-centric fool, would go into that thing?
I wouldn’t get in it in my neighbors 10’ deep cow pond!

I swear these people and their ultra lights, flying cars, submarines…..they think they are invincible because they have a big bank account.

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #23  
I'm with some of the others, No I would go in that sub and I take a big enough risk each time I get on my motorcycle

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #24  
You are absolutely right - Hay Dude. "they think they are invincible because they have a big bank account".

But - do you think any of these folks learned anything from this "adventure"?

I will take calculated risk. Somebody forgot to do the appropriate calculations in this situation.

Last edited:
   / Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #25  
Woody - I've ridden motorcycles for over 50 years. When I was young and "indestructible" - I even dirt track raced. However - last year I finally gave up motorcycles. ( I shed a tear here ) I don't need to get in some type of horrendous crash to find out that my reactions just, no longer, match up with my riding style.

Only the Lord know how much I miss my Harley.

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #26  
If the price was low enough for you to easily afford, would you book a flight into outer space or undersea, such as the ill-fated Titanic one?
As much as I would like to if the price was low enough, I think I value my last remaining years too much to take such a chance.
If I didn't have a wife and kids, and the price was as you put it, easily affordable, and the company providing the services was well established, vetted, good safety record, etc. then yep. I'd go.

However, I have a wife and kids. It's one of the reasons I stopped riding motorcycles on the street, which, statistically, is much more likely to end in tragedy than submarines or space travel.

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #27  
Not only no but hell no I would not go. I didn't get to be this old doing stupid things on purpose.

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #28  
Woody - I've ridden motorcycles for over 50 years. When I was young and "indestructible" - I even dirt track raced. However - last year I finally gave up motorcycles.
I haven't had a bike in close to 35 years. I enjoyed riding, but there were too many people totally oblivious to a bike's existence, and after one close call too many sold it.
I do still snowmobile, but at least the only other traffic you deal with is other snowmobilers.

As for the original question, nope, not for me.

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #29  
The most famous risk taker..

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #30  
No and no. Not only is there an unacceptable risk, but it would server no tangible purpose in my life.