Would you buy an LS again?

/ Would you buy an LS again? #31  
True.

Nevertheless, the LS dealer is far away from me. Kubota is five minutes. Throw in a better parts network too, and I'll take my chances there. I gave LS a chance for two years.

I think I would change brands in your situation, as well.

/ Would you buy an LS again?
I think I would change brands in your situation, as well.

It's back at the dealer right now since the original problem was fixed, but three other things are now broken. If I get it back, I don't trust keeping it anymore.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #33  
I've got 600+ Hrs on our 3037 and after the initial break-in (Owner Education Period), it's performed flawlessly.
There was the obligatory leaking fuel tank {Warranty Coverage}. I hear quite a few guys had that issue, as well as our unit.
There was one time where a wire from the cruise control module grounded to the exhaust manifold. Causing a ground short. {Simple zip tie fix}
The biggest issue I as an owner had was getting used to running 2000+ RPMs when doing anything. {After warm up}
Running less RPMs causes all kinds of problems with the DPF cycle, I've found.

In my case, the dealer from whom we purchased the tractor folded shortly after our purchase.
Which now meant any and all warranty work incurred a $300 round trip pick and delivery fee.
Nice dealer down here in Ocala, Florida, BTW. They're just 30+ miles away.
Besides, I really like doing my own PM work. I'm just funny that way, I guess.

Would I buy another one? Even with my dealer being 30 miles away, of course.
I've gotten such service and literally worked this thing to a point where I wouldn't blame it, even if it did break down.
It's given me almost 600 hours of superior service without so much as a hiccup.

Mind you, I had some nightmares learning everything there was to learn but, all in all, it's a great machine.
Priced under most of or all of it's competitors. Which enabled us to purchase more 3 pt and FEL attachments with the variance.
I don't need to fund the John Deere, Kubota, Kioti or New Holland warehouse grid, their huge sales team or their vacations, for that matter.

Finally got the tractor back today and everything seems to be in working order. Gonna head out tomorrow morning and try some shredding.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #35  
Good luck with your tractor. With all the rain we have been getting here the weeds are shooting up!

/ Would you buy an LS again? #36  
Still waiting on mine to be delivered. Love that the changed / added some things to the new 2017 XR4155's. Mine has 3 sets of rear remotes and rear 3 point lift control. Also upgraded AC controls. I went with the 3rd function on the loader also. Ordered a grapple, box blade, 6ft cutter with chain guards and a post hole digger. The waiting is killing me though ready to get to use it and put it to work.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #37  
Still waiting on mine to be delivered. Love that the changed / added some things to the new 2017 XR4155's. Mine has 3 sets of rear remotes and rear 3 point lift control. Also upgraded AC controls. I went with the 3rd function on the loader also. Ordered a grapple, box blade, 6ft cutter with chain guards and a post hole digger. The waiting is killing me though ready to get to use it and put it to work.

Pic's of those upgrades when you can please! I added the rear 3 pt control on mine. Super easy and it works great!

/ Would you buy an LS again? #38  
The dealer's mechanics have plugged in their computers and tested all the wiring. They keep ordering part after part from LS to get it fixed, but it is still giving problems.

I so want to give LS another chance (who wants to pay more money). But, I also want piece of mind, lol. It's a tough choice. If I stayed local, I'd probably go Kubota. I know a lot of the guys at the NH dealership, but aren't most of the NH tractors just more expensive LS tractors with NH skin?

Here is why you may want to pay more money as they say, you can pay me now or pay me later. All is well while it is under warranty but then it nickels and dimes you later on. That's what happens for trying to save some money on the original purchase. I'm not saying it won't happen on a higher end unit but less likely. I bought gm vehicles most of my life trying to do the right thing for the American auto workers but they all nickel and dimed me after three to five years or rotted out. I switched to German engineering in 2011 and no rust and no mechanical problems ( knock on wood) . So what I'm saying is go middle of the road if you want to save some money.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #39  
I would. My R3039H purchased in the summer of 2013 has been great.

In looking through the other brand sections, I see just as many problems with the other brands (even the bigs), if not more than reported here on the LS section.

Dealer has been great too.

Here is why you may want to pay more money as they say, you can pay me now or pay me later. All is well while it is under warranty but then it nickels and dimes you later on. That's what happens for trying to save some money on the original purchase. I'm not saying it won't happen on a higher end unit but less likely. I bought gm vehicles most of my life trying to do the right thing for the American auto workers but they all nickel and dimed me after three to five years or rotted out. I switched to German engineering in 2011 and no rust and no mechanical problems ( knock on wood) . So what I'm saying is go middle of the road if you want to save some money.

Sold my LS tractor this week, so going to see some other brands now.