Wow is this a scam?

/ Wow is this a scam? #1  

EMB5530

Gold Member
Tractor
5530 Mahindra 4x4
Was browsing craigslist just for the heck of it and came across this:

2006 mahindra best 7520 tractor

Wow 6 grand for a 7520 either its a scam or he has some problems. RIGHT???

I know there were some issues w/ a gear in the motor that runs ,I think, the hydraulic pump(someone please correct me on this if I am wrong) but even if a person had to do a little work to it, for under 500 hour on the machine.

Well just thought I would post it to see what others thought and let any potential shoppers know this is out there.

/ Wow is this a scam? #2  
The easiest way to find out if it's a scam is send them a message and ask if you can come and look at the tractor...

/ Wow is this a scam? #3  
Scam for sure. I report everything I notice like that. They often have really nice pictures, often the background landscape does not look local and the price is always too good to be true. Cool looking tractor I have to say.

/ Wow is this a scam? #4  
And, when buying from Craigslist with a good sum of cash, I would suggest meeting for payment somewhere other than at his place in the bojacks. Lots of folks have been robbed/killed using Craigslist to dangle the bait.

/ Wow is this a scam?
The easiest way to find out if it's a scam is send them a message and ask if you can come and look at the tractor...

Just put it up for info for anyone interested and discussion I have a 2011 5530 so no need for me just thought it was a bit cheap for a real tractor. But, like ya say, ya dont know till you ask.

/ Wow is this a scam? #6  
And, when buying from Craigslist with a good sum of cash, I would suggest meeting for payment somewhere other than at his place in the bojacks. Lots of folks have been robbed/killed using Craigslist to dangle the bait.
Right. I have bought quite a bit off of Craigslist, but have to admit that I have bailed on a few when the place did not look right.

/ Wow is this a scam? #7  
And unless you do it anonymously you might just be adding to a scammers data base.

/ Wow is this a scam? #8  
And unless you do it anonymously you might just be adding to a scammers data base.

please digress on how a "scammer" could utilize a database...or did you mean "spammer" which is hardly the case with these types of CL scams/listings...

/ Wow is this a scam? #9  

The best way is to click on "prohibited" rather than send a message. But you beter be sure.

/ Wow is this a scam? #10  
Sounds like a awful low price for that machine.