WR Long 3rd function purchase recommendation?

/ WR Long 3rd function purchase recommendation? #1  

Jagsare1

Tractor
Mahindra 1635
I have spent a couple of hours looking for a recommendation on where I should purchase the kit from and have found literally everything but that info. Have a Mahindra 1635. Any place have a better price than another? Thanks.

/ WR Long 3rd function purchase recommendation? #2  
Everything Attachments carries them.

/ WR Long 3rd function purchase recommendation? #3  
They sell through dealers... your local guy could sign up to sell them. (I think...)

/ WR Long 3rd function purchase recommendation?
I called numerous local dealers who are dealers for WR Long and not a single one would sell the part to fit a Mahindra. Even more fun, my dealer where I bought my tractor is a dealer and won't even look up the part.

/ WR Long 3rd function purchase recommendation? #5  
Long shot but I would contact WR Long directly and address my concern. They might not have one for your tractor, but if they do, I'm sure they would work something out with ya'... tell them the problem you are having....

Long shot but I would contact WR Long directly and address my concern. They might not have one for your tractor, but if they do, I'm sure they would work something out with ya'... tell them the problem you are having....

They do offer it for my tractor. I may check. Thanks.

/ WR Long 3rd function purchase recommendation? #7  
After seeing the great job the local Kubota dealer did on the instal of my WR Long valve - I'm glad I had them do it. I have neither the knowledge nor experience to make this installation.

/ WR Long 3rd function purchase recommendation? #8  
I think the WR Long is the best 3rd function out there.

/ WR Long 3rd function purchase recommendation? #9  
Here ya go: 3rd function auxiliary hydraulic kits for all brands of tractors and loaders

We sell multiple WR Long kits every day. You'll find several videos and almost 500 customer reviews at the link above. Free Shipping to your home within 1,000 miles of Conover, NC.
Travis
55hStbn.jpg

What is the size of the grapple?