XC drag build

/ XC drag build #181  
So, is that your rear pan? Trying to visualize it installed on the drag.

/ XC drag build
We got the Boss back from the repair shop yesterday and with new snow coming down today, we plan to get out there Saturday morning and groom it down. This is really a test to see if it works properly but will also lengthen our snow season there.

/ XC drag build
Back in the school shop until they close in about June 8th. So I'm working on the unit I sold to a fellow in northern WI.

Our drag is here for measurements and details. I ordered a cheap truck box crane that I'll mount to this trailer if time allows to assist us with implement loading. Maybe I post its modification in the trailer section?.
P1060540.jpg

The frame was welded together and painted.
P1060532.jpg

Got a good start on the harrow tooth frame.
P1060541.jpg

new one.
P1060545.jpg

One fine machine used today. I use it more than anyone else.
P1060535.jpg

Last edited:
   / XC drag build #184  
You definitely do pretty impressive work, I added a old manual operated pickup truck hoist/ crane to one of my trailers its one of those things that ends up being used a lot once it's there. Nice grooming drag and, Good luck.

/ XC drag build
You definitely do pretty impressive work, I added a old manual operated pickup truck hoist/ crane to one of my trailers its one of those things that ends up being used a lot once it's there. Nice grooming drag and, Good luck.
The dearest suggested we should have a small crane to help us load implements and after some thought, she is right. I order this crane and will mount it to the 3rd side post from the rear. It will be in a temporary mounting point so it can readily be removed.

61522_W3.jpg

/ XC drag build
I'm still in the shop shop working on the 2nd drag and made a mount for the above crane. I'll try get some pics for you guys.

/ XC drag build
I got the cutting tooth frame mostly done this week. Here is a pic of the last one and this one which is 90% the same.
dragframe046.jpg

/ XC drag build
Various News on drag construction.

Trailer will be sold and replaced with a wide one. Looking at a locally sold PJ one. Crane will stay on the old one if new owner will pay extra for it.

Comb and plastic pan covering was installed.
combadd62.jpg
combadd60.jpg