XG3025 Recall

/ XG3025 Recall #91  
I felt the oil pan area on mine last weekend and got a little fresh oil. I've used my loader a lot for some tough work so if it were going to stress that area it should've happened. It isn't bad enough to cause a change in oil level though yet.

This was exactly how our issues started.

Hey ''fgsiii'', spoke w/ our recall LS dealer about what you asked.
If I remember correctly it was changed for those tractors which were going to be billed as 2018.
However, he also suggested there were some earlier tractors for 2017 that were caught before exporting.

It should be noted, tractors fitted w/ the larger back hoe will get a different subframe replacement. If anyone has experience something other than this please jump in. We all would like to hear about it.
Our xg3025h is one such & this is one reason for the continued delay. The wrong motor subframe was sent in the ''recall kit'', from LS.

Our selling dealer (no longer in business & this should not suggest anything) offered two size back hoes.
We elected to go w/ the larger back hoe w/ two different size buckets.

Exactly what is the difference between the to selections of back hoes......one was the limited bucket size on the lesser of the two.

/ XG3025 Recall #92  
So I was driving by the New Holland dealer and noticed they had some new ones on the lot. New Holland now has an identical tractor to the XG3025. Workmaster 25. Only difference are the sub frame and the loader frame. Subframe is like what Big Blue Florida posted. 3 plates welded together. The FEL frame is way more substantial and mounts way forward of the engine and back on the transmission. Does not mount to the engine at all. Other than that 100% LS.

Attachments

• 20180602_170903.jpg
    20180602_170903.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 186
  • 20180602_170846.jpg
    20180602_170846.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 172
   / XG3025 Recall #93  
This was exactly how our issues started.

Hey ''fgsiii'', spoke w/ our recall LS dealer about what you asked.
If I remember correctly it was changed for those tractors which were going to be billed as 2018.
However, he also suggested there were some earlier tractors for 2017 that were caught before exporting.

It should be noted, tractors fitted w/ the larger back hoe will get a different subframe replacement. If anyone has experience something other than this please jump in. We all would like to hear about it.
Our xg3025h is one such & this is one reason for the continued delay. The wrong motor subframe was sent in the ''recall kit'', from LS.

Our selling dealer (no longer in business & this should not suggest anything) offered two size back hoes.
We elected to go w/ the larger back hoe w/ two different size buckets.

Exactly what is the difference between the to selections of back hoes......one was the limited bucket size on the lesser of the two.

That's good info Big Blue Florida, thanks. I did not get a backhoe with mine, just the FEL but I'm thinking about getting the backhoe. My dealer only offers the LB 1106 for the XG3025 and that's the only one listed on the LS website for this tractor. My tractor is listed as a 2017 so I'm going to see my dealer tomorrow and see what info he has. I'll post anything I learn. Thanks again.

/ XG3025 Recall #94  
Just went o/s to get some numbers off our back hoe.
Started to rain, so I tried to lift off the big tarp only to peek under to flash light the boom area.

OMG there was something living under there.

This adventure can wait for a drier time & a lot of sun light. Plus all my dogs are going w/ me; whether they like it or not.

This is a bit funny & sad.
Grown man jumping back from some hissing/growing & our tractor has been gone way to long & in to many parts.

Wife is in TN visiting family otherwise she'd would have been the first one in the house.

I am most glad to learn about New Holland's entering into the compact tractor nitch. We may be able to get parts from another source now.

Trikejay
You must have a hunter's eye to have spotted that ''Workmaster 25'' amount all that blue.
By chance did you get a cost on that new blue 25 ? Just curious .

Well it all sounds pretty good for us. We now know for sure the fix is in & it's for sale at a New Holland dealer near you.
Good info,
Thanks for the report

/ XG3025 Recall #95  
Just went o/s to get some numbers off our back hoe.
Started to rain, so I tried to lift off the big tarp only to peek under to flash light the boom area.

OMG there was something living under there.

This adventure can wait for a drier time & a lot of sun light. Plus all my dogs are going w/ me; whether they like it or not.

This is a bit funny & sad.
Grown man jumping back from some hissing/growing & our tractor has been gone way to long & in to many parts.

Wife is in TN visiting family otherwise she'd would have been the first one in the house.

I am most glad to learn about New Holland's entering into the compact tractor nitch. We may be able to get parts from another source now.

Trikejay
You must have a hunter's eye to have spotted that ''Workmaster 25'' amount all that blue.
By chance did you get a cost on that new blue 25 ? Just curious .

Well it all sounds pretty good for us. We now know for sure the fix is in & it's for sale at a New Holland dealer near you.
Good info,
Thanks for the report
I hope the critter living with your backhoe is not a vicious thing. I've had similar scares here in North Carolina only to find out it was only a harmless possum or blacksnake, in any case it can get your attention fast. It would be interesting to know which model backhoe you have if time and animals permit. Thanks

/ XG3025 Recall #96  
Well ''fgsiii'' was most correct.

It was & still was there this AM, a possum. This time I stood back for peace offering to whatever. We all do better w/ a little room.
After all that lightning & rain no wonder it returned.

Good thing the wife isn't here now.....or I'd know what was for dinner. Those TN gals sure can cook....anything.

Thought to include a tape for the bucket size.
Just under 19'' wide w/ 4 teeth, other bucket is 10'' w/ 3 smaller teeth.
Length of the attached rails going under the tractor is 48+''.
Model #1100 is on the attached AL plate.
Serial # just to long to recall, but if you need it.....

Something I just found out which is interesting.....there are no more New Holland dealers in FL. Have been on the net looking for the nearest to Jax, FL. They are listed as ''CLOSED". This cannot be correct. I see them in Hastings, FL working next to the jolly greens all the time.
Anyone know if there is a shake up going on ?

/ XG3025 Recall #97  
Well ''fgsiii'' was most correct.

It was & still was there this AM, a possum. This time I stood back for peace offering to whatever. We all do better w/ a little room.
After all that lightning & rain no wonder it returned.

Good thing the wife isn't here now.....or I'd know what was for dinner. Those TN gals sure can cook....anything.

Thought to include a tape for the bucket size.
Just under 19'' wide w/ 4 teeth, other bucket is 10'' w/ 3 smaller teeth.
Length of the attached rails going under the tractor is 48+''.
Model #1100 is on the attached AL plate.
Serial # just to long to recall, but if you need it.....

Something I just found out which is interesting.....there are no more New Holland dealers in FL. Have been on the net looking for the nearest to Jax, FL. They are listed as ''CLOSED". This cannot be correct. I see them in Hastings, FL working next to the jolly greens all the time.
Anyone know if there is a shake up going on ?

I'm glad you made friends with the critter living in your backhoe and I'm thankful for all the information you have provided. I went to see my dealer today about the recall and he assured me that mine came with the factory fix, so not to worry. He did explain in detail how they fixed the ones that were sold with the defect, he was very familiar with the procedure because he had fixed the 29 that he had sold. So while I was there I asked him about the backhoe for the XG3025, it's a 1100 series hoe with a 1106 sub frame. As my luck would have it they were on sale for $4900 plus tax, installed. I couldn't pass that up so gave him a down payment and will take my tractor back tomorrow for installation. I wish that I could provide some info on New Holland dealers but don't have any close by. I hope you get your tractor with backhoe in excellent condition very soon. Thanks again.

/ XG3025 Recall #98  
Outstanding fgsiii
Glad we could be of some help.

May I suggest, you keep up w/ the grease points & if you're going to be working in a lot of water (digging out ditch, pond etc)
Grease is cheap, repairs are not so.
It was suggested to me by a road equipment maintenance supervisor decades back to use a marine HD grease after a days work in water. Since then, I have never replaced a bushing, bearing or pin due to lack of proper grease.

Sorry to all, not attempting to jack anyones topic w/ a ''to grease w/ or not to grease'' subject.

Your dealer is most likely going to service your back hoe but go over every grease point & be aware of its location & what special tool/fitting you may require to properly reach/service these points.

Perhaps I should not have had that second large cup of coffee this AM. I personally own way too many grease guns, all ready for another hurricane clean up I suppose.

Now let the fun begin

Remember you must post up photos of your first project using that new rig (back hoe).

/ XG3025 Recall #99  
Outstanding fgsiii
Glad we could be of some help.

May I suggest, you keep up w/ the grease points & if you're going to be working in a lot of water (digging out ditch, pond etc)
Grease is cheap, repairs are not so.
It was suggested to me by a road equipment maintenance supervisor decades back to use a marine HD grease after a days work in water. Since then, I have never replaced a bushing, bearing or pin due to lack of proper grease.

Sorry to all, not attempting to jack anyones topic w/ a ''to grease w/ or not to grease'' subject.

Your dealer is most likely going to service your back hoe but go over every grease point & be aware of its location & what special tool/fitting you may require to properly reach/service these points.

Perhaps I should not have had that second large cup of coffee this AM. I personally own way too many grease guns, all ready for another hurricane clean up I suppose.

Now let the fun begin

Remember you must post up photos of your first project using that new rig (back hoe).

Thanks for the grease advice, as a matter of fact earlier this morning I ordered a "LockNLube" device for my grease gun, should be here Thursday.
Thanks again Big Blue Florida.

/ XG3025 Recall #100  
Thanks for the reminder. I have to buy a new grease gun. Mine broke the last time I used it. These tractors have like a thousand grease zerks all over the place. Lol.