XR 4046 HC Diagnostic adapter

/ XR 4046 HC Diagnostic adapter #1  

Camoconcepts17

Tractor
LS XR4046 HC
Looking for an diagnostic adapter for the XR 4046 HC.....it is rectangular and a scan tool with an OBDII will not plug in.....any one have any direction that i can look?

/ XR 4046 HC Diagnostic adapter #3  
Looking for an diagnostic adapter for the XR 4046 HC.....it is rectangular and a scan tool with an OBDII will not plug in.....any one have any direction that i can look?
Here's the adapter

Here's another link to diagnostics

/ XR 4046 HC Diagnostic adapter
Thanks for the quick reply's.......I have a Nexlink diesel scan tool with almost every adapter that there is, except the one in this pic.....apparently the 4046 has a unique port, see pic attached. Pic is at an odd angle but it is a rectangle and not a trapezoid shape. It looks to be an 8 pin?

Attachments

• LS XR 4046 H Diagnostic Connection Port.pdf
    111.1 KB · Views: 174
This is a slightly simpler tool than the Nexas that I own. This link shows that they have the unit for a 4046 in the draw down bar but when I called them a couple weeks ago to ask about the connection issue they confirmed that they do not actually have one for the 4046.

/ XR 4046 HC Diagnostic adapter #6  
Thanks for the quick reply's.......I have a Nexlink diesel scan tool with almost every adapter that there is, except the one in this pic.....apparently the 4046 has a unique port, see pic attached. Pic is at an odd angle but it is a rectangle and not a trapezoid shape. It looks to be an 8 pin?
Is that port you pictured located under the dash on the right side?

Is that port you pictured located under the dash on the right side?
Yes it is....I took this pic from a different post but my tractor is the same.

/ XR 4046 HC Diagnostic adapter #9  
Yes it is....I took this pic from a different post but my tractor is the same.
I tried to order the LS scan tool but my order was cancelled due to a problem with the tractor's diagnostic connector not being able to connect to scan tool. My connector is the same as yours.

/ XR 4046 HC Diagnostic adapter #10  
Hi everyone. I've had a XR4046 for several years now but it's acting up. I too have the same 8 pin (6 active) pigtail on the right lower part of my dash. It took a lot of research and a little luck but I picked up the part today. LS part 40268283 CONNECTOR-DIAGNOSIS (ISO)-TR. I couldn't find this on the LS website part finder but you can order it. It will convert the 8 pin adapter to the round 9 pin diagnostic port for the diesel code readers. I paid around $94. I plan to test it tomorrow.